~Epilogue~

When Charline woke up the next morning, Emersion was gone and she felt tears welling up in her eyes and she pressed the necklace he had given her tightly against her heart. She saw the western harbour and the ship where King Evindal and Queen Elanor was waiting for her together with Tarmac. She could see Faylinn and Eldrin now as real King and Queen Of Nímara and she smiled weakly. Aldon helped his mother out of the carriage and Evindal and Elanor smiled as the White Witch walked over to them. Elanor gave Charline a smile and Faylinn walked over to the White Witch and hugged her. "Promise to tell my parents I miss them," she whispered softly and Charline smiled, "I will," And she glanced aside towards the mountains and fields far away from the harbour. "Emersion, one day, we'll meet again and until then, you will always be in my heart," she whispered as tears started running down her cheeks. She knew that Emersion may have already left this world even.
Evindal showed Charline to aboard the ship and Charline smiled weakly and hugged her oldest children. "Take care of Eudora for me. Tell her everyday how much her parents love her," she begged. Aldon and Shaylee hugged their mother. "We will," they promised together.
They watched with tears in their eyes as their mother boarded the Godly ship to Elornia and Faylinn and Eldrin looked towards Eldrin's parents who boarded shortly after her. The ship set off and soon disappeared into the horizon.

Emersion walked on the side of a highway road disguised as an old man, beside a few cars was passing him. His memory of his true love Charline had now gone. But before his memories of her had faded, he had used his powers to leave Shivanna and traveled to the normal world. His memories of his life in Shivanna was now gone and he only knew now that he was waiting for his brother to arise from the dead and that he was a half Demon and a Dark One. Emersion Darkeast would never see his wife again. For Emersion we know, existed no more.
Emersion stopped by a familiar great lake as the Angelina Lake and he glanced at it before he continued down the road.