~eight~

Lol, do you guys think I'm updating too many times in a day? Dedicated to -fluffymonster for all the nice things she said. Thank you!

Oliver on the side.

"-And then he did like this weird somersault and fell on his butt. Best thing ever! I don't know who even let a loser like him on the team, don't you think, man?"

"He's not listening to you."

Nudge.

Bash blinked, "Sorry, what?"

Shawn gave him a 'I cannot even believe you right now' look, "Dude, don't tell me you didn't hear any of that!"

Bash just gave his two friends a sheepish look, "Sorry, what were we talking about again?"

Their other friend Oliver snorted, "Don't bother, I fell asleep halfway through. It's not worth it."

Shawn stuck his tongue out at his two friends, "You know what? Imma gonna go somewhere where people appreciate me. Later homies."

Oliver and Bash exchanged a look.

Ever since Shawn started watching Superwoman videos with his fangirl of a sister, he had been trying to talk like the Torontonian woman. Honestly, if they heard him say 'leggo' instead of 'let's go' one more time, they would shove his soccer ball up his ass.

Bash didn't mind a bit of Superwoman. He thought she was funny. But when Shawn Davis tried to one-up Superwoman, let's just say the results weren't exactly desirable.

Once Shawn was out of sight, Oliver turned to face his friend.

"So what's really up?"

Bash let out a frustrated breathe, "It's Skye. I think she's ignoring me."

Oliver raised his eyebrows, "You think?"

"Yeah," Bash said, running a hand through his hair, "Last night, she bailed on movie night, without telling me why. Then when I called her, it went to voicemail. I texted her, and she read it, but never replied. This morning, I drove to pick her up from her house, as usual, but her car was gone. She actually drove to school, Oliver. She hates driving."

He looked up from his rant to see Oliver's eyes fixated at something behind him.

"Are you even-" He started, annoyed but Oliver cut him off.

"Holy crap, turn around. She's coming."