Chapter 3 - The Wedding

The days wore on at the Burrow, mine and Harry's birthdays passing (for which I got brilliant presents) and the preparation for Bill's wedding well underway. Fred and I only managed to sneak away to fuck once, during which we got interrupted by Mrs Weasley halfway through, who had entered the room with no warning, backing in with a huge pile of laundry. It was a small mercy that her back was to us; I had lightning-fast reflexes and rolled off Fred, sliding off the bed and behind it.

"I thought I heard voices in here." Mrs Weasley said absentmindedly as she started sorting the laundry into piles on George's bed. "Who were you talking to?"

"Er - no one." Fred said awkwardly, and I watched him from the other side of the bed as he tugged the blankets up further over him.

"And why are you still in bed? It's two in the afternoon."

"Er..."

"Where's Daisy?"

"Um -"

I ducked a little as Mrs Weasley turned to Fred, her expression soft and caring. "You two make such a great couple. Your father and I always knew you two were meant to be together, ever since she first stayed over here, all those years ago."

"Mum..." Fred said, his face slowly turning pink.

"We could just FEEL the chemistry between you." Mrs Weasley said fondly. "And of course, we knew you were head over heels for her, it was very obvious to us."

"Mum!" Fred groaned, pulling the covers over his head.

"Such a wonderful pair! Your personalities go together so well." Mrs Weasley smiled down at the huddled mass under the blanket. "Soon it'll be YOUR wedding. Daisy'll truly be part of the family then!"

It was my turn to blush.

"Well, dear, if you ever need advice... I mean, Arthur never gave you and George the talk, if -"

"Oh my GODRIC, Mum, I've already fucked Daisy!" Fred's explosion came from underneath the covers, then a horrified silence followed. I risked a peek at Mrs Weasley. She was staring at the blanket, stunned.

"Well... well - that's no way to refer to a lady, Fred! You make love to a lady." Mrs Weasley took in a deep breath, gathering herself. "I just hope you've been practising safe sex, young man. I don't want to hear you've gotten her pregnant -"

"Too late." Fred's mortified, muffled voice sounded.

"WHAT?" Mrs Weasley bowed down over the covers, grabbing them and whipping them off Fred. Fred yelped, covering his dick with his hands, but Mrs Weasley didn't seem bothered, continuing, "You got that poor young girl pregnant? You careless, indecent -"

"She got rid of it!"

"And I suppose that was painful for her, the poor -"

"Yes, it was, and I sat with her through the whole thing!"

Fred and Mrs Weasley were panting, glaring at each other. Naked and a bit cold, I reached to my phone silently and sent a text to George:

'plz cause a ruckus to get your scary mother out of your room so your bro and i can fuck in peace lmao'

And a second later, a loud CRASH sounded from downstairs. Mrs Weasley whirled around and stormed for the door, pausing in the doorway.

"Don't think we won't continue this conversation later." Fred's mother warned him, before shutting the door behind her.

"Ughhhhhhh." Fred groaned, burying his face in his covers. "Seriously... get back up here, Daze."

I grinned, leaping back up onto the bed and onto Fred's dick.