Chapter 11 - Opposites

12PM
Dream's View:
I looked at my arm in a cast and frowned. Shattered came back into the room.

* I don't want the others to come and investigate so stand up so I can cast a camouflaging spell.

I stood up. All the damages done to me became hidden.

* Go and make lunch.

I nodded and went downstairs. A few minutes later, Blue came down.

* Hi Dream! Oh, you broke your arm?
He came and gave me a huge hug. I hid the tremendous amount of pain on my face.

* Hiya. 🙂 Yeah...last week I fell from a ladder - Shattered and I were doing some renovations.

* Oh...ok. I'm glad you came out of your room, I was getting worried. 😅

* Oh no I just...get sleepy a lot.

I dished out the sandwiches and we went to sit outside. It had been so long since I felt such a breeze...

We sat down and ate...I hadn't eaten something so good in weeks. Within minutes mine was gone. Blue and I talked for a while, it felt good to talk to an old friend.

* Hey, can I ask you a question?

* Go ahead Dream.

* When we saved you...from your brother, how did you heal from it all?

Blue face lost its colour and he took a deep breath.

* I-I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to!

* No no it's alright. The truth is...I didn't until now. We were so caught up in helping others I never had the chance to help myself...

* That was my fault...well...Shattered's. I don't really remember much from that time, I wasn't in control.

* Understandable.

Shattered joined us outside after our discussion and he gave me a glare. He wanted me to go back to my room...

* I should head back to my room, I'll talk to you later, alright?

* Hurry up Dream.

* Shattered I wasn't done talking to him, you can wait.

Shattered increased the negativity around me without Blue knowing.

* We can finish up later, I p-promise.

I gave him the best smile I could and it seemed to satisfy him.

We went upstairs and Shattered locked the door behind us. I had my chance to escape but I didn't take the risk. He undid the spell and pinned me down onto the bed.

* I feel like...you should beg for my love.

He forced medication down my throat and I had no choice but to swallow it. My ecto began to form and everything felt warm.

* P-Please don't d-do this..

* You sound amazing little light~

He touched me all over my body but every touch make me cringe. Everything felt so warm and sensitive to the touch. But after a few minutes, a wave of exhaustion fell onto them both and Dream fell asleep.

7PM

Dream's body was fizzling and it usually only did that for one reason. Shattered was in contact with him. He blinked open his eyes and immediately, something felt off. He was on the bed in the villain's bedroom. He was aware all of his ecto was out, from breasts to cock. How long had it been fully formed for?

He could feel something and his body flinched. He furrowed his brow and wriggled, provoking a gasp. He had to go to the bathroom. He sighed. Whenever they had their ecto formed too long, it began to form the other things besides the uterus. Such as a bladder. And it felt like his was full. His eyes widened. He knew what else was wrong.

A tentacle had curled into his vision, flicking quietly. He slowly became aware of another draped over him. He sighed. Shattered was behind him, spooning his body. And they were both naked. He'd forgotten. There was one more problem that Dream was slowly becoming aware of. Shattered's cock was still buried inside him. He washed it out of him...so he began to wiggle of it.

He nearly screamed as a hand suddenly came around and stopped him. Dream was breathing heavily as the tentacles that had been hanging limp suddenly tightened around him. Shattered's soft, rumbling voice was heard.

* What are you doing?
His voice wasn't angry, but sounded curious. Dream trembled. Oh no. He couldn't do this anymore.

He felt Shattered pull him back, forcing him on his hands and knees. The other began to slide in and out of Dream once again. Dream gasped and shuddered, immediately feeling tears welling in his eyes.

* N-No! Wait! Please!!

He cried out. Shattered didn't. Dream really didn't want to have to admit anything.

His cock was twitching madly as Shattered continued to slip deeper into his entrance. A wave of unbearable pleasure shook his body and he almost let it out. He grit his teeth.

* I h-ha-have to pee, so PLEASE stop!! Dream finally blurted out. He was shaking and trembling. It was taking every bit of strength he had to hold it in. Shattered stopped, his tentacles flicking curiously.

* Sure thing, little light~

* W-wai-!!

Dream cut off in a high pitched shriek as Shattered began moving towards the bathroom with him. It was funny. They almost never used the toilet, except for when they drank too much. Shattered's cock squished in and out of Dream, who cringed, his feet arching painfully.

He was struggling not to cry. His voice was becoming desperate. He had to pee. Oh stars. More tears came from his eyes. He had his body completely scrunched up as Shattered moved. His tentacles waved behind him and he certainly didn't seem in a hurry.

Without warning, he began to thrust in and out of Dream even harder and faster, rocking his shaking body.

Dream started to shriek. He couldn't handle it. Oh STARS. No. All he heard was squelching and all he felt was painful bliss as Shattered suddenly started to jerk off his cock.

* N-No!! NO, PLEASE!! Shattered, d-don't move!!
Dream screamed out.

Shattered's thrusting became more forceful, but his voice remained calm. His tentacles were still sliding over Dream's body, coiling around his breasts and even rubbing at his clit. Dream broke down, being utterly torn apart. His unbroken fist was curled and pixelating as Shattered kept slamming into him. Dream shrieked as Shattered suddenly hooked an arm under one of his legs, positioning him over the toilet.

* There. Now you may go all you need.

* AH!!
Dream doubled over, tears mixing with drool as he released. He couldn't tell if he was peeing or cumming. All he felt was pleasure and it was fucking maddening. He breathed in shakily. He could hear splashing. Oh stars, it was a mess. He could feel splashing on his shaking legs. Finally, it died down and Dream's legs finally seemed to give out, Shattered leaving him in the floor in pain.

He wanted so badly to just end it all...
But nobody cares for Dream anymore.
This was karma for all the pain and suffering he caused Blue and probably Ink too..