Chapter 96 - Little

Geno's View:
* Oh yeah, right there...

Reaper was massaging my back the best he could. 5 centimetres dilated and we were both super excited.

As well as very terrified.

* Want more ice chips?

* I'm alright, thank you...

I sat on the hospital bed and Reaper gave me a kiss on the cheek. My contractions weren't as bad as the last pregnancy and that was a good sign.

* Do you think the others will be able to get here at the right time?

* I'm 99.9% sure Geno. :)

12 hours before...

I munched on fried chicken while watching TV. My temperature was pretty high so the fan was on to cool me down. The last few weeks had been filled with appointments and scans and tests. Everybody was very cautious. Ellie and Amelia had used magic to keep me safe for a month so I could give birth in a different timeline so I could be in a hospital.

* Got the ice cream babe!

* Mh- thank you Reaps. :)

I turned off the fan and took the ice cream and began to eat it. He sat down on the other sofa and ate his own ice cream.

* Have you been doing the exercises the others suggested?

* A few of them sure...but they're so weird to do..

I stood up to stretch my back.

* Heh, I bet. I can't wait till this baby is in our arms, safe and sound and healthy.

* This pregnancy will be a good one.

Reaper went to the kitchen to get more ice cream. I smiled and opened the garden door, taking a step out for fresh air.

Oh.

* ....I-Is that-

I looked down at the wet puddle below me.

* Geno should I get you more- Ohmygoditshappening-

I took a deep breath and sat down on a garden seat.

* Sh-Should I call the others, get us to heaven!tale hospital?!

* Reaper, it feels fine...for now. Let me change my clothes then we monitor the contractions.

* B-But-

* Reaps, calm down!

He nodded and took a deep breath.

I went to shower and changed my clothes before returning downstairs and my eyes widened.

* Reaper.

* Yes my love..?

* WE DON'T NEED FIVE SUITCASES FOR CHILDBIRTH!!!

* A- I packed everything I thought would be helpful, clothes, backup clothes, backup backup clothes, s-

I clicked my fingers and one suitcase replaced everything else.

* Read the packing book next time, it makes this moment less stressf- argh..-!

Reaper rushed to my side.

* It was a contraction Reaper, I'm fine.

* Thank goodness we're going to the hospital right now.

* I only broke my water an hour ag-

* I'm not taking any risks Geno!

He opened the portal and rolled out and suitcase before holding my hand to get me through.