Chapter 37 - Procrastination

One year later...
Blue's View:
Nightmare and I were watching a movie late at night. He seemed to be asleep so I got up and changed into my pyjamas. I came back to Nightmare holding a box.

* What's that..?

* I'll sure you tomorrow...can we go to sleep, I'm exhausted...

* Of course, sweetheart. ❤️

The next day, 8AM

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and quickly turned it off. Today was grocery day. Nightmare had taken all the children to school, expect for Jammy and Lux of course. I got ready and ate breakfast before going to the huge shopping mall.

I was in the middle of shopping when I received a text message from Nightmare.

[Blue, you know how last month you made me take the children to school even thought it was your turn?]

[...Yes?]

[Did you really think you'd get away with it~?]

[?????]

[Have fun~!]

Before I could reply I felt a sudden vibration...down there. I was IN A SHOP-

I quickly called Nightmare and he answered. I couldn't embarrass myself in front of so many people. The vibrations were silent but that didn't make them any less effective.

* N-Nightmare-

* Yes blueberry?

* T-Turn it off!

I felt it get faster and I covered my mouth before anything came out.

* You better get home and take it from me...

He hung up the phone and it went faster. I quickly finished the shopping and paid before teleporting back home to Nightmare. He was on the bed, the controller in his hand.

* T-Turn ah~ turn it o-off!

No One's View:
Nightmare watched Blue go to the floor, shaking in pleasure.

* Don't lie to yourself, you know you love this~

* A-AAaah~...p-please..!

Blue's blush got deeper as it went faster. He went over to Nightmare and fell on top of him, trying to grab the controller.

* Why should I turn it off, Blueberry~?

* Mm...A-aaah...~! C-C'mon~!

Nightmare turned it off and Blue fell into Nightmare who was laying on the bed. He removed the vibrator from Blue...

* D-Don't do that a-again...

* But you looked so hot~

Blue realised that Nightmare had a tent built down there...and he was sitting on it. Wait...had Nightmare finally agreed?! Blue has been wanting another child for the longest time but Nightmare wasn't ready and Blue respected that. But now...

Blue pushed Nightmare so he was laying down on the bed and got on top of him. Nightmare saw Blue trying to take control but he wasn't having it. He began to grind on Blue even harder, dragging him down to kiss him. He used magic to remove Blue's and his pants, rubbing his hips to relax him more. He didn't hesitate and plunged right into Blue and he broke from the kiss.

* I w-want to bounce~

* Go ahead darling..~

Blue began to bounce on Nightmare.

Luna's View:
I was sitting out in the garden with Jammy when Ink came outside.

* Oh hey Ink.

* Heyy, thanks for taking care of little Jammy as I cleaned up. But I do have a question...

* ..?

* How are you? You're practically a teenager now and I know it can be super tough.

* Oh uh..I'm fine, I think? I mean sure it's quite the change, but I have you guys. :)

* Awww that's good to hear!

Ink took Jammy and went inside.

* Dinner is ready by the way!

Ink yelled out before going in.

I looked at the river and watched it run fast. Weirdly enough, I kept on having these weird...dreams. And it wasn't only me. Bloom and Hope were having the dreams too. It was as if there was a voice...a person trying to contact us. A dark figure, an unknown species, like Father...but we couldn't pin the identity down. Was it just our-

* Luna..?

I turned around to see Dream, he looked tired.

* I called your name five times...are you okay?

* Oh did you? Sorry, I was deep in thought. ;-;

* Dinner is ready, you should come eat.

* I'm not too hungry right now...

* Something's on your mind, is there anything I can help with?

* Nah, it's fine. It'll go eventually. Just trying to sort things out, I guess...

* Want me to take a look?

I nodded and Dream held my hand and began to glow.

We were in my mind.

The voice was present, we could both hear it. It was blurry and fuzzy...

Time...sss.....

* Uh...

* Wait, see that figure over there?

Dream's View:
I looked in the direction Luna told me to. That figure....it looked so familiar and was giving off that same corrupted positivity I felt from that same figure in my dream...

I let go and we both woke up.

* Don't worry, I've seen this before. It'll go soon, c'mon let's go eat okay?

Luna's View:
Dream seemed awfully worried, but it was clear didn't want to talk about that dream. We went to eat, but mother and father weren't there...

* Where are my parents..?

Cross smirked and Killer laughed.

* They're in their room, don't worry.

* Aren't they hungry.

* Oh don't worry, they're having a big-

Horror punched the both of them.

* Fucking hell...

* ;w;

We all laughed and ate, talking about great things.

One Week Later ~ 7AM
Blue's View:
I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, staring down at the pregnancy test. I was scared to take it but I needed to find out!

But I couldn't bring myself to do it...

I went downstairs and cooked breakfast for everyone. By the time I was done, everything was ready for the buffet. We helped ourselves to food.

I sat down and quickly munched down all my food. But the children weren't even touching their food..

* Luna, Hope, Bloom? Is everything okay?

They didn't respond. Nightmare looked at them with concern. He used magic to get them to fall asleep and creates barriers in their minds so they'd be in peace for a few hours. He took them to bed before returning back to me.

We were all worried...