Chapter 76 - Reflection

Luna's View:
We had been walking for around half an hour before we took a break. I checked my phone and it was 10AM.

* Do you think the others are trying to find us?

I nodded, sitting down in the floor.

* What if they're not?! I mean they could be sleeping, having breakfast and assuming we wanted to sleep in-

* They wouldn't eat without us-

* Ah but what if they did come and find us and got lost too?! WE'LL NEVER MAKE IT IT OF HERE ALIVE!

* Bloom we'll be fine, if we worry we'll end up doing something we'll regret. Besides, I think I've figured out a route that can help us.

* ...what do you mean?

* I laid a flower on the ground with every turn we took, so when we're going in circles, we'll know.

We high-fived and started to walk again.

Killer's View:
We had been walking for an hour before we took a break to actually eat breakfast, saving Luna and Bloom's food for them. Noir was fast asleep and the boys looked annoyed.

* Why would they go into a cave??

* I bet it was Luna's idea, Bloom hates the dark.

Hope said, eating his sandwich. Slash didn't look so happy but to be fair, none of us did. We were lost in a cave trying to find two girls, who were also lost. How would this end well? I stood up to calculate our next few routes when I paused.

Everybody didn't hear it.

Noir moved a bit as he woke up.

* Guys?

They looked over at me.

* Hold your breath.

They quickly did so as I used the last of my magic to create protection bubbles around us.

* Someone else is here.

I could feel the magic aura get stronger and stronger.

* It feels dark.

Silence.
Awkward silence.

* ...Dark~?

We all jumped and flashed our lights towards the voice.

* Calm down guys, it's just us! Of course you'd feel a darkened aura, I'm the daughter of pure negativity!!

Bloom took a sigh of relief as she saw us.

I wasn't convinced. I created a bubble around the girls and told them to be silent.

* Follow me and don't pop the bubbles.

Everyone else nodded and followed me, I thought we were getting somewhere when I paused. I saw figures opposite us, but due to the darkness, I couldn't tell who they were.

* Hello?

No response.

We moved closer and so did they. Slash shines his light forwards and we paused.

* Are those...our reflections?

* Is this a giant mirror or something?!

I couldn't feel the darkened aura anymore.

* Is it safe to pop the bubbles, Uncle K?

I shook my head no.

* Why not? We'll be fine-

* You don't know that for sure. Let's just go the other way.

Luna looked back at our reflection before sighing.

* This cave has always been known for-

She stopped talking.

* For?

The flashlights flickered off.

* Uh, guys?!

* My flashlight lost battery I think.

Noir giggled in what I could only assume was excitement.

* Luna are you trying to prank us again?!?! It's not funny!!!

Bloom exclaimed, starting to panic.

* I hope you like the mirror verse, guys~

I started to get pushed forward and the bubble popped.

* Who's pushing me?! Stop!

* Someone's here-

I tried to turn around but whoever it was, wouldn't let me. I put my hand against the wall so Noir would get squished before feeling myself get teleported. My phone light turned on again after a few minutes.

* Everyone good?

* Yup, that's everyone right?

I...no, other me nodded-

* What the hell?! Who are you??

They turned to look at us before laughing.

* Haven't you ever heard of the mirror verse?

* No-?

* Well we swapped places with you because our bosses said there's more magic on the other side. And we want that magic.

* Have fun in our places!

I looked at Mirror!Noir and he laughed, Noir laughing back him...self? Luna banged on the mirror and they simply laughed again before leaving.

* Stupid idiots! Mirror me controlled me, that's why my bubble popped!

* If they're our mirrored self then we can get 'home' once we find a way out.

We were determined on finding our way out of here.

7pm

Blue's View:
I gave Noir a bowl of pineapple slices and grapes and sat him in his high chair before sitting on the sofa so read. Soon after, Dream and Ink came in after their mission.

* Hey guys, how was the mission?

* Pretty good actually!

Jammy and Lux came running to them, Error and Cross close behind.

* Mama, we paint!

Jammy nodded. After numerous doctors appointments, they had told us Jammy was either non-verbal or has development issues. He never talked...nor showed much emotion, besides when Ink was taken by Insane. So Error promised to help his son the best he could. Error gave Ink a kiss.

* How was he?

* Pretty good actually. He smiled when he painted, which was nice.

* Awwww!

Ink picked up Jammy and looked at his painting.

* We can put this in a frame and hang it on the wall, it looks beautiful!

Jammy nodded and laid his head on Ink's shoulder.