Contents Under Pressure (1.7)

I woke up inside the dropship to thundering outside. I sat up and rubbed my head. I had a major headache. I looked around saw Finn on a table, Clarke hovering over him and Raven working on the radio.

"They're back!" Someone said.

I look towards the door and saw Bellamy walk in first, behind him two delinquents carrying the Grounder from before.
Oh fuck.

I looked back in the direction of Clarke and saw Octavia approaching Bellamy.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"It's time to get some answers."

"Oh you mean revenge?"

"I mean intel. Get him upstairs." He signaled to the delinquents.

"Bellamy, she's right." Clarke stepped up.
The radio sounded behind her. Bellamy looked up and I saw a tinge of fear in his expression.
"Look, this is not who we are."

"It is now." He turned from Clarke and headed upstairs.

I got up and followed him up the ladder. I saw the delinquents tying up the Grounder to the walls.

"Tie him tighter! Last thing we need is this bastard getting free because you screwed up."

The Grounder was fighting against his restraints until he saw Octavia come up the ladder. She walked over to him and he seemed to calm down. Octavia walked over to Bellamy.

"I told you, he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this."

"This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us."

She looked at the Grounder.
"You did that for all of us?"

He was bloodied, beat.

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma."

"It wasn't even him!"

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against. How many there are and why they're killing us. And he's gonna tell us right now."

"No Bellamy please!" O grabbed his arm to pull him back but he easily got free.

"Miller! Get her out of here."

"Hey get off of me!"

Miller let her go and she started walking towards the ladder.

"I don't even think he speaks English. He won't understand you."

She turned and headed downstairs.

"Oh I think he will." Bellamy growled.

"Bellamy? What are you going to do?"
I walked up to him cautiously.

"What I need to do to get him to talk. And that means whatever it takes."

"Bellamy don't-"

"Y/N, either you can stay up here and watch me do what needs to be done. Or you go downstairs with Octavia so I don't have to hear your bitching."

That stung. I looked at him with an enraged look before scoffing at him and turning to go down the ladder.

Hear my bitching? HEAR MY BITCHING? ALL HE EVER DOES IS FUCKING BITCH AND MOAN AND CRY. HE COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING. MR. TOUGH GUY RIGHT? HE SOUNDS LIKE A BABY 24/7 WITH HOW CONSTANTLY HE COMPLAINS. LIFE ISN'T FUCKING GREAT DOWN HERE, WE ALL GET IT, IT'S NOT JUST FUCKING HIM BUT FOR SOME REASON HE MAKES IT ALWAYS ABOUT HIMSELF!

I looked around for Octavia before finding her and sitting down next to her.

"Your brother is a bitch. I don't know what the fuck has gotten into his system, but he's changed."