Day Trip (1.8)

I searched around camp for Bellamy. Today was a big day. We got to communicate with our parents...or whoever had parents. Bellamy was faced with talking to Chancellor Jaha for well, shooting Chancellor Jaha. I figured he may be with the Grounder but upon arriving I could feel the tense, solemn tension in the air. He was talking with Miller so I went back down to the ground floor where Octavia still was sitting there.

"O, you know he's not letting you up there."

"He will, eventually. He'll get tired of me waiting or upset because I refuse to move and give in."

"Bell? I couldn't see him doing that. He's a man of his words and if he says no visitation, he means it."

"We'll see about that." She gave a little side smirk.

"Ohhh. I see. I got you."

Bellamy shortly after came down the ladder and immediately turn to Octavia.

"You're still here?"

"I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him."

"Get comfortable." He turned to walk away before looking back at her.
"I let him live, isn't that enough?"

"He saved my life, and yours!"

"I know you see it that way-"

"That's the way it is."

"He's still dangerous."

"Only because of what you did."

"Whatever twisted connection you THINK you have with that animal, forget it. You don't get to see him end of conversation."

Bellamy turned to walk out of the drop ship. I was about to turn and give Octavia a nod to let her know I'd keep him busy when she spoke up again.

"Why do you even care if I ruined your life? You should let me go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me. Problem solved."

"Octavia, you know I didn't mean that..."

I could hear the hurt in his voice. He turned to walk out again and I walked with him.

"Bellamy, she knows. She's just stubborn. O will come around eventually."

"She better."

We walked for only a few seconds before Clarke approached us, well Bellamy, I just happened to be with him.

"Bellamy-"

"The answer is still no. I'm not talking to Jaha."

"Hey, relax, that's not why I'm here."

"What then?" He sounded annoyed.

"The Ark found some old records that show an old supply depot not to far from here."

"What kind of supplies?"

"The kind that might give us a chance to live through winter. I'm gonna go check it out and I could use backup."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well because right now I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like."

"I'll get my stuff, meet you in 10."

Clarke went to walk away but I grabbed her arm and pulled her aside to talk.

"Clarke, I know you said you didn't want to be here, but I need someone to watch O, someone who can make sure she stays out of trouble. The second Bellamy steps a foot outside of camp she's going to do something and I can't stop her and nobody listens to me. If shit goes down, you're the only one who can resolve it."