Murphy's Law (1.4)

I wrapped her in a comforting hug and she began to cry onto my shoulder. A tear slipped from my eye as I sniffled. I wasn't a big fan of Wells because of his father, but I never had anything against him. I could tell Clarke wasn't going to take his death very easily. She and him were close.

We heard someone approaching from behind and Clarke spun around taking her knife out of her pocket and pointing it towards the culprit. Finn.

"You guys shouldn't be out here alone. What if I was a Grounder? They got Wells just outside the wall."

"Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself." She put the knife away.

"But I'm reckless and irresponsible."

He looked down at his hands and back up at me. He nodded toward the camp and I took that as my sign to walk away. As I walked I heard him faintly say "I got you something" and Clarke sounded ecstatic about it. I looked around camp for a little bit trying to decide what to do. There were people making weapons, carrying logs, filling the water supply. I scanned the people looking for Bellamy and saw him standing next to Murphy looking at everyone. One of the delinquents dropped a log and Murphy was on it immediately.

"Hey! You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you huh?"

"I just need some water, ok?" Then I'll be fine."

Bellamy came marching towards them. "Murphy, get this guy some water."

He turned to Charlotte, "Hey, you got this?" He pointed at the log.

At this point I started to walk over. Like hell he was going to make a little girl carry a log. She immediately stopped what she was doing and bent down to pick up the log. Bellamy stopped her though.

"Hey, I'm just kidding." They smiled at eachother.

I walked over and Bellamy picked up the log, we made eye contact and he gave me a smile and winked. I was going to check up on the guy and get him some water when Murphy came up behind him and starting pissing on his back.
Gross. He is such a fucking twerp.

The man stood up and pushed Murphy.

"What the hell is wrong with you Murphy?! I'll kill you."

It took 3 people to hold him back.

"You wanted a water break." Murphy smirked before dropping back to a serious expression.
"Get back to work!"

I walked over to Murphy and grabbed him by the collar of his jacket.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You think just because your Bellamy's bitch means you have power?"

He tried to push my away but I only tightened my grip.

"Answer the question, Murphy."

"Whether you realize it or not, I've always had power. And what you and Bellamy both fail to realize is I'm much better of a leader than him. I don't let my stupid emotions get to me. All he does is bitch and moan and worry about his little fucking sister. And you, don't get me started about you. You are just a stuck up bitch that thinks they have him wrapped allll around their little finger-"

I scoffed and pushed him back. My anger rose more and more as it boiled through my veins. I was about to do something I'd really regret when Clarke came storming over.

"You son of a bitch!" She shoved him.

"Woah woah, what's your problem?"

"Recognize this?" She held up his knife.