I Am Become Death (1.10)

At first dawn, Bellamy gathered a group of delinquents to go to the wreckage sight. Amongst them was me and Clarke. We left the camp in silence and arrived at the mess in silence. We all were looking for any supplies or remains that could be identifiable. I clung next to Bellamy's side the entire time while we were there. I kept my eye on Clarke the whole time, she looked sad, confused. I wanted to hug her and comfort her but I knew it'd do nothing, just like Wells. Finn could make her happy, not I.

"Stay sharp! Grounder retaliation from what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when."
Bellamy told the others.

"You blame them?"

"No, I blame you."

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns-"

"If we didn't bring guns we all would've been killed." Raven snapped at Finn.

"Why they're coming, it doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now." I stated, breaking up the fight.

Finn looked at me, rolling his eyes. He obviously was upset about the bridge, but what could we have done? They were going to kill him and Clarke.

"Clarke, stop!" Raven shouted, running to her.

Bellamy, Finn, and I followed after her.

"Rocket fuel?"

"Hydrozine. Highly unstable in its non-solid form. If this thing meets fire, we're all pink mist. Fire in the hole!"

Raven dipped a rock in the liquid and through it at one of the small fires still burning from the crash, causing a mini explosion.

"We need to clear the area."

"Ok then. We're moving in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We've got to get back before dark!"

Everyone moved and formed into a tiny group. The unarmed in the center surrounded by the ones with guns. We walked this way all the way back in silence. When we got closer to the camp we heard gunshots. We made a bee-line to the camp to see what the commotion was. When we got there we were told what happened.

"What?! Murphy?! Where is he?" I demanded to know.

"The dropship."

I immediately turned on my heels and cocked my gun. Before I could make it, Finn stopped me.

"Woah, slow down. We're not shooting Murphy."

"We're not? Remember the terms when he got banished? He's back in camp and we strictly said if he-"

"I know, I know. We need to ask him a few things first. You and Bellamy both need to put the guns down."

"Fuck off."

I pushed past him, now catching up with Bellamy and Clarke. We all entered the dropship and Bellamy was just as mad as I was.

"Where is he?"
Everyone cleared the way.

Murphy was beat, bloodied. I don't think there was an inch of skin not tainted red.
Serves him right.

"Everyone but Connor and Derek out. Now!" Bellamy told the delinquents.

"He claims he was with the Grounders. We caught him trying to sneak back into the camp."

"I wasn't sneaking, I was running from the Grounders."

"Anyone see any Grounders?" I asked.

"No." Connor shook his head.

"Well in that case." Bellamy rose his gun.