Long into an Abyss (2.7)

MAJOR TW!!! SEXUAL ASSAULT
(I will be putting * where it starts and where it ends so you can skip past it. There's points leading up to it like flashbacks and bruises which I'll also put * by.)

I woke up the next morning, yawning, and stretched. I realized I was in an empty bed. I propped myself up one one elbow and used my other hand to rub my eyes before sitting up fully. Last night was mainly one big blur. I had a massive headache and felt the most tired thay I've ever been.

Flashback to last night.

"Care for a drink? I know you feel like shit, but nothing some whiskey can't fix." Cage opened the bottle, pouring one glass before looking over at me.

"Yeah, I could use one. Just one though." I laughed.

Back to present.

I looked around the room, seeing it empty, but heard the shower running through the door across the room. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and groaned, my head hurt and I felt like even more shit than I did yesterday. I stretched again and stood up, walking into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water. A minute later I heard the door open behind me and turned around. Cage came walking out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked away and put the glass down.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to look! Habits, you know?"

"It's fine, y/n. No need to apologize."

"Yeah...sure." I cleared my throat.

I avoided eye contact with him and grabbed my clothes, quickly scurrying into the bathroom.
* I felt sore all over. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. When washing myself, I noticed a series of bruises on my lower arms, a few on my waist and some on my shoulders. I got out of the shower and wiped the mirror of its fog. I had a slight, not too noticeable, ring of purple around my neck. When I turned around to look at my back, their were bruises patched on my back. I looked at myself in horror. I quickly dried off and put my clothes on. I washed off my face and put my hair up. I put on a smile and left the bathroom. *

"Took you long enough. Using all my water I see."

"Sorry I don't get hot showers much anymore. Oh, uh, by the way, what happened last night? My head is still a little fuzzy and while I was showering I noticed bruises like everywhere, so I was just wondering, did I get into a fight last night?"

"Oh...yeah. Remind me never to get you drunk again. I leave the room for one second to go stop by my office and I come back to you on the ground with Emerson ontop of you, pinning you down. Next time, don't pick a fight with a guard. And next time, don't pick a fight with anyone over not having more drinks."

"I did that?!" I felt embarrassed.

"Yeahhhh. It was bad. Anyways, I'll leave you to it, hm? I've got...somewhere to be and I'm sure your friends are wondering where you are."

"Will do. See you later."

I waved goodbye to him as he left the room. The second he left my face fell again. I knew he wasn't telling the truth. There's no way he was. I wouldn't pick a fight with a guard because it would reveal my cover. I shook it off for the moment and headed to breakfast. I got my food and sat down at the table.

"Y/N! Where were you last night? We thought something happened." Monty spoke.

"I'm fine...I'm...I'm fine. I spent the night in another room."

"Cage's?"

"Maybe." I smirked.

Monty leaned in.
"That's progress, right? He trusts you enough to allow you to stay with him for the night? That's definitely progress."