We Are Grounders (pt.2) (1.13)

Clarke heated up a knife and put it to my leg, closing the wound. I let out a yelp of pain and clenched my teeth together. The pain was unbearable. She then walked over to Raven and had to do the same to her, except Raven was shot in the side, and me, my leg. Raven yelled in pain.

"That should stop the external bleeding."

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?"

"Long story." Bellamy growled.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me we'd all be dead."

"Wait there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build 100 bombs..."

"If we had any gunpowder left." I groaned.

"Let's get back to the Reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

"Not this enemy," Clarke sighed, "we saw them, trust me, not an option."

"There's no time for this." Finn said worriedly.
"Can she walk or not?"

"No, we have to carry her."

"The hell you will! I'm good to go." Raven started to sit up, grunting.

"Hey listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there, is that clear?"

"Yeah." She nodded and whispered.

"I'll get the stretcher." Finn left the room.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave."

Finn turned around. "Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy. It's stupid."

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight."

"Alright, that's enough!" I rose my voice.

"It's time to go." Clarke added.

"If they follow?" Bellamy asked. "It's 120-mile walk to the ocean."

"Look we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay."

"No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy." Clarke stepped infromt of him as Finn left.

"What do you want me to say, Clarke?"

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you."

"They're lining up to go, they listen to you more."

"I gave them an easy choice. But 5 minutes ago they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through."

She walked away and it was now just me and Bell. I stumbled my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, resting my head on his shoulder.

"It'll be ok, Bell. Just think, if we leave, we can make it somewhere safe. Get help, food, water maybe. It's good for the group."

"I know....but we can't just...just leave. This is our home. We built this place."

"I know, I know. Please Bell, please just come with us. With me. So WE can live together, survive together, build a new camp together. Please..."

He turned to face me, keeping quiet. He grabbed my cheeks with his hands and placed a kiss on my head. He looked down and met my eyes, he nodded.

"Ok. I'll go."

I smiled.
That's my boy.
We helped Finn when he came back to get Raven on the stretcher and finished packing supplies. Lucky for me, I was able to walk even with my injury. After a few minutes everyone was ready to go and we headed out the gate. I was given a gun and told to stay in the back to protect the group from behind. Bellamy took one last look at the camp and Clarke went to talk to him. He put out the fire and came to join the group.
We walked through the woods for only a few minutes when the group stopped.