Chapter 1, Grian

"Pesky Bird, why do I even go into jungles anymore?", I say under my breath, swinging my sword at a following parrot. Every time I go into a jungle these pesky birds always fly around my head! I grimace in frustration as I ready myself for another swing.

"Shoo! You annoying little-"

"Ah! There you are Grian!"

I spun around, trying to find the source of the greeting, and was met with the sight of a mustachioed man. He was tall, wore a black suit, and had black hair.

"M- Mumbo! Finally, I was wondering where you ran off to- shoo!" I mumbled, swinging at another parrot, "Could you help me with something?"

Mumbo smirked playfully, "By that I suppose you mean getting you out of this jungle?"

"Wha- no! I'm not lost! I have my map!" I say, slightly flustered.

"Then what'd you need?"

I lower my head a little. "I forgot how to make a cocoa bean farm."

"You forgot how to make a cocoa bean farm?"

"Yes."

I look Mumbo dead in the eye, despite his grin, he knew I was serious.

Mumbo sighs, shaking his head a little, "Alright, let's get some jungle logs", He begins, "then we head back to your ba-"

"Oh no." I squeak, after checking my inventory.

"What's the matter, Grian?"

"I- I dropped my map."