Chapter 7: Feeling different

Y/N's POV

I wake up feeling completely weird, but very refreshed at the same time. I check my phone, it is the next day! It is almost time for my alarm.

Y/N: I was asleep for that long?

I'm still in the same clothes I was in yesterday. It was all covered in sweat stains. I take off my shirt. I instantly look at myself in the mirror to see myself. I was... buff...?

Y/N: I got abs?

I start flexing a little bit in the mirror. I then get a random feeling, like a sense... I had a sense that someone was walking up the stairs. I quickly get under the covers of my bed and act like I was just waking up, covering my new buffed body. Aunt May walks in.

Aunt May: Y/N?

I look at her.

Y/N: Y-Yeah...?

Aunt May: You've been asleep the whole day yesterday. I just wanted to check in on you. How are you feeling?

Y/N: Fine...

Aunt May: Any changes?

Y/N: Umm....

I think to myself.

Y/N: Yeah... there's change...

Aunt May: You think you can go to school.

Y/N: Yes...

Aunt May: Okay, than get ready.

Aunt May walks away. I get out of bed and walk in the bathroom. I grab my toothpaste and my toothbrush. I squeeze the toothpaste, but instead of going on my toothbrush, half of the toothpaste splats on the mirror.

Y/N: Huh?

I wipe the toothpaste on the mirror with my toothbrush. I then turn the handle for the cold sink water, but I end up taking it off, spraying water at me.

Y/N: What the--

I quickly try to put the handle back where it goes. It works. I turn the doorknob, again I take it off.

Y/N: How am I...

I put the doorknob back and then use my index finger and my thumb to slowly open the door. I head back to my room to change clothes. I grab one of my hoodies, my hand ends up stuck on it, I tug back my hand to get it off the hoodie, but it stays on, after a few tugs, my hand is free, I look at the hoodie to see a part of it came off, I look at my hand to see the missing part.

Y/N: Come on!

I get a sense, I look at my wall to see a spider.

Y/N: How am I sensing these things?

I grab another hoodie and successfully put it on. I walk downstairs.

Uncle Ben: You feeling better?

Y/N: Well... kind of...

Uncle Ben: Did you get bigger?

I look at myself.

Y/N: I guess so.

I grab my bag.

Y/N: I'll just get going.

Aunt May: You haven't ate anything since yesterday morning.

Y/N: I'll just take a snack.

I head out the house and skate to school with my skateboard. I walk through the halls with no music playing. I see people looking at me, they probably notice that I look a little different. I then see Jack.

Jack: Hey, man.

Y/N: Hey.

Jack: Yo, are you feeling alright?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine...

Jack: You look bigger, did you like workout the whole day after school yesterday?

Y/N: Umm...

We see Gwen walk towards us.

Gwen: Woah! Y/N?

Gwen also noticed that I looked buff. I can see her face turn red a little.

Gwen: What... what happened to you?

Y/N: I...

Jack: Worked out?

Y/N: Y-Yeah... that.

I then get a random sense of a fly flying around the hallway.

Jack: Y/N, are you sure that you're alright?

Gwen: You're acting a little bit off...

Y/N: N-No. I'm fine. Promise.

We hear the bell.

Y/N: I'll see you guys.

I quickly walk away.

Y/N's thoughts: Why is this happening to me?