Chapter 11: Walk out

Y/N's POV

I am still running away from the house. I don't see Uncle Ben and Aunt May coming after me. I stop running to catch my breath. I then hear my phone buzzing, I look at my phone to see MJ calling me. I decide to answer the phone.

Y/N: H-Hello?

MJ: Y/N! Why weren't you answering your phone?!

Y/N: I-I'm sorry, MJ. I-

MJ: I was so worried... and Gwen was too... Your fucking uncle and aunt called us about it. What's going on, Y/N?

I sigh.

Y/N: I don't know...

MJ: We all saw what happened at school... how did you do all of that?

I can't tell her about my powers.

Y/N: I don't know, maybe it's just sickness, I was having a bad day. I just needed to get out and be by myself.

MJ: I guess I don't blame you, the entire school was talking about how you took down Flash. Gwen wouldn't shut up about how you did it.

Y/N: What about Jack?

MJ: I guess, but then we lost contact with him too.

Y/N: What?

MJ: Yeah. I don't know why, but I'm just glad you're okay.

I hear a door open on MJ's side. I hear Gwen's voice.

Gwen: Who are you talking to?

MJ: It's Y/N.

Gwen: Y/N?!

I hear Gwen take the phone from MJ and I hear her clearly.

Gwen: Y/N?

Y/N: Gwen...

Gwen: You finally answered your damn phone.

Y/N: What are you and MJ doing?

Gwen: I came over to MJ's house. We kept on trying to get a hold of you. But we heard nothing from you the whole day.

Y/N: And I'm sorry, I've just been having a weird day. I needed to be alone.

Gwen: What are you doing now?

Y/N: I ran away from home, I'm still a little upset, so I'm distancing myself.

I then hear MJ's voice.

MJ: I assume they weren't happy with you.

Y/N: No, they weren't.

MJ: Well, they were worried about you.

I sigh.

Y/N: I know...

MJ: Well... me and Gwen are just glad that you're alright, please just rest and just don't worry about anything else. Okay?

Y/N: Yeah...

I hear Gwen's voice.

Gwen: Take care of yourself, see you.

Y/N: See you guys...

I hang up the phone. I see a store. I decide to walk inside the store. I look around to see what I can get myself. I see a candy bar.

Y/N: I could go for one...

I grab the candy bar and walk up to the clerk. I put down the candy bar on the counter.

Clerk: $2.27

Y/N: Okay.

I grab the money I have and place it on the counter.