Chapter 12: Revenge

Y/N's POV

I made to where the police spotted Uncle Ben's killer. I sneak inside of the apartment, I see the killer trying to sneak back out. I see him go out a window and use the stairwell to get to the rooftop. He then tries to run. I swing over to him, screaming, he turns to see me coming at him. I kick him across, making him hit a wall. I land on my feet. I slowly start to walk to the killer.

???: Wait... WAIT!!!

The killer tried to run, but I grabbed him and slammed him back to the wall. I start punching him in the face over and over again. I started to feel blood on my fist, but I didn't care, all I could see was red. I then grab the killer and throw him across the rooftop, making him fly over to the next wall. He hits the wall and falls back on the ground. I start to slowly walk towards him.

???: Please...

He tries to crawl away. I shoot webs at his feet, I then pull the web, pulling the killer to me.

???: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I grab the killer by the throat and raise him in the air.

Y/N: This is for my uncle...!

I slam the killer on the ground. I then kick him in the rib, the force of my kick sent him flying again. He hits the ground near the edge of the building. He tries to get up.

???: Just... give me a...

He couldn't fully stand from the beating I was giving him, so he trips and falls off the building.

???: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I hear his scream until I hear a thud. I walk over the edge of the building and look down, I see his body in a empty alleyway, he was impaled by a metal rod. I see a puddle of blood forming. I jump off the building and land on my feet. The killer was still awake, but he was in a lot of pain. I take off my hood, revealing who I am. The killer looks at me.

???: Y-Y/N...

I look at him confused. He knew who I was...

Y/N: What?

I walk over and take off his hood. And who it was shocked me, my eyes widen, and I lose my balance for a second. I go on my knee.

Y/N: Jack?!?!

Jack's face was all bloody, I look at my fist, covered in his blood.

Y/N: No...

Jack: Y/N...

I am still shaken from who my uncle's killer is... my own best friend... I then remember what he said to me in class.

Jack: I'll be honest with you, things hasn't been doing good for me.

Y/N: What's going on?

Jack: Money... me and my family hasn't been well when it comes to money. My dad passed away recently...

Y/N: I'm... so sorry for your loss... I didn't know.

Jack: Ever since then, my Mom hasn't been the same, she got fired from her job, and she is struggling to find work. She is behind our house payment. We could be losing our house...

That conversation now fully hits me.

Y/N: Y-You...

Jack: I-I'm sorry...

Jack was starting to tear up.

Jack: I just needed money...

Y/N: You... shot my uncle...

Now I was starting to tear back up.

Jack coughs out some blood.

Jack: I never wanted to... I didn't wanna hurt anyone...

Jack starts to sob.

Jack: I'm so sorry... please forgive me... Y/N...

Jack started to cough again. He then slowed down his breathing, he then passed out...

Y/N: Jack...?

Nothing.

Y/N: JACK?!?!

I feel his pulse...

Y/N: O-Oh... god....

I feel more tears come out of my eyes.

Y/N: No.... Not you too...

I start to sob again. I then hear voices. They sound like cops.

Cop: I think the killer went over here!!!

I quickly web swing up back to the rooftop. I see the cops find his body. I quickly start running and I swing away.