Chapter 8: Flash

Y/N's POV

The day continued on. It was now lunch. I am sitting Jack. We are eating our lunch.

Y/N: I don't know, maybe I'm just exhausted or something.

Jack: I mean, look at you. You look exhausted.

Y/N: Maybe I'll just chill out and rest more whenever I get home.

We continue to eat.

Jack: I'll be right back.

Y/N: Okay.

Jack gets up and walks away. I continue to eat. I then see MJ walking across my table. I sense a puddle of chocolate milk that MJ is about to walk into. She trips and she lets go of her tray, making her food fall in the air. It feels like time slowed down. I quickly got up and catches her, I then caught her tray, including her food on the tray.

MJ: Woah! Nice reflexes, Y/N.

I smile. I don't even know how I did that, I just had a random sense this would happen and I acted. I then see MJ start blushing.

MJ: Y/N? Did you get stronger?

Y/N: Uh... yeah. I have...

MJ: I don't even know how you got that much muscle in only one day. But that's really awesome!

I don't know what to say. I just stand there and blush.

MJ: Well... I'll be sitting with my friends.

Y/N: O-Okay. Go ahead.

MJ then walks over to her friends. I eat my lunch alone. Jack still isn't here yet. I reach to grab my fork. But then I feel it stick to my hand.

Y/N: Not again...

I try to get to fork off of my hand. I then out of nowhere, something shoots out of my wrist.... It looks like a web! I look at it shocked.

Y/N: What the hell!

I look around the cafeteria to see if anyone noticed, somehow, no one does. I try to free the web from my wrist. But what I didn't know, was the the web was connected to a lunch tray, with food on it, and I tugged it towards it, before it hit me, I feel another sense, making me dodge the tray. I see it hit Flash!

Y/N: Oh no...

I quickly get up and walk out of the room. But Flash already saw me.

Flash: Y/N...

I quickly walk to my locker and start unlocking it. I then hear voices coming behind me, they were getting closer. One of those voices was Gwen.

Gwen: Flash! Come on! It was just an accident!

It then feels like time was slowing down. I sense a punch coming at me. I quickly dodge as a fist hits my locker. I turn around to see Flash.

Flash: Just because you gained some muscle, you think you can just treat me like that?!

Y/N: I didn't mean to...

I see MJ joining Gwen and the crowd of students.

MJ: Flash! Leave him alone!

Y/N: I don't wanna fight you, Flash...

Flash: I wouldn't want to fight me either.

Flash puts his fist up. I see Jack join the crowd.

Jack: Y/N? What's going on?

Flash tries to punch me, but like his other punch, I got a sense it was coming, and I quickly dodge. He throws another fist, I see his fist in slow mo as I dodged.

Y/N's thoughts: How am I doing this?!?!

Flash throws a punch across my face, but I lean back to avoid it. I see MJ, Gwen, Jack, and the crowd looking at me while I was upside down leaning. I get back up. Flash then tries to charge me, but I flip over him somehow. I hear the crowd wooing. Gwen, MJ, and Hack was looking at me in shock. I am surprised too.

Flash: What the hell?! How are you doing that?!?!

Flash then charges at me with more punches, I dodge them and block his last two. I grab his fist, I squeeze it, cracking his fist.

Flash: Ahh!!!!

I then somehow use my strength to flip him over to the ground.

Y/N: P-Please... stay down...

Flash gets back up and and throws one more punch, I grab his wrist and then punch him in the chest, sending him across the room and sliding on the floor. I stand there, freaked out. Everyone was looking at me in shock.

Gwen: How did...

Jack: Y/N... that was incredible...

I panic and quickly open my locker, grab my bag, and run away.

MJ: Y/N!

I run out of the school, get my skateboard out, and got far away from the school.