Chapter 9: Testing out powers

Y/N's POV

I got as far from the school as possible. My phone is getting spammed with phone calls from Jack, MJ, and Gwen. I ignore them. I get off my skateboard. I take a few deep breathes.

Y/N: What the hell is wrong with me...

I then start to think. I then suddenly get a cool idea.

Y/N: Wait...

I decide to put my hand on a building. I test to see if it sticks. It does.

Y/N: Okay...

I then take my hand off easily.

Y/N: I see...

I then put both of my hands on the building. I then get my feet up and put it on the building as well. My feet is also stuck to the building! I then start to slowly crawl up the building. I then look down to see the ground I'm no longer standing on.

Y/N: WOAH!!!!

I let out a chuckle.

Y/N: This is cool!!!

I climb up to the roof. I look around. I decide to test out some flips. I already flipped over Flash during our fight.

Y/N: Here goes...

I jump up and do a front flip, I land it perfectly.

Y/N: Woah...

I then jump up and do a back flip. I land it.

Y/N: Awesome!

I also noticed that my jumps are super high. I decide to try something fun. I run off the building and jump to the next one, making it.

Y/N: LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!

I keep running and jumping over to building to building. I even do some flips on the way. I am just laughing the whole time, enjoying what I can do. I then stop at the last building.

Y/N: Wow...

I start to remember what I did in the cafeteria, the spider web... I go to the edge of the building I'm on. I look at a nearby crane. I aim my hand at the crane, expecting a web to come out, but nothing.

Y/N: Huh?

I try again, nothing.

Y/N: How do I...?

I then remember what my hand was like when it happened in the cafeteria, the web came out of my wrist. I then aim my wrist at the crane with my middle and ring finger tucked, and my thumb, index, and pinky finger straight out. A spiderweb shoots out my wrist. I then look at my wrist.

Y/N: Now we're talking...

I shoot another spiderweb at the crane and I make sure to grab the web. I look at the ground below me.

Y/N: This is not a smart idea...

I step back, while still holding onto the web. I then run up and jump off the building, I start swinging across.

Y/N: Oh shit!

I swing across the road and over to the next building, but I see a billboard in the way. I start screaming as I get closer. I then bump into the billboard, I then slide down and land on a smaller building. I slowly get up.

Y/N: Ah...

I have to admit, that was kinda fun. But I have to work on the swinging. I then come up with an idea.

Timeskip

It was now evening. I am on top of the Queens Plaza Park building, the tallest building in Queens.

Y/N: I'm probably going to die...

I get on the edge of the building. I do a handstand on the edge. I then use one hand, and then one finger, still hanging on.

Y/N: Here goes...

I fall off the building. I start falling down. I steady myself and start diving head first. I then see a building and shoot my web at it. I start swinging towards the direction. I start getting near the ground. I see a cafe. My feet start hitting the tables and chairs. I trip on them and fall on the ground.

Y/N: Ow...

I slowly get up...

Y/N: Ah... my back...

I see that it's getting dark.

Y/N: I better start heading home...

I start walking home... holding my back.