Chapter 21: Festival

Y/N's POV

I hear my alarm go off. I reach around and turn it off. I get out of bed and do my morning routine. I check my phone to see that I got an email from the Daily Bugle. JJ Jameson wants me to take pictures of the World Unity Festival. I also get text messages from Harry and my group chat with MJ and Gwen about the festival. I decide to respond to Harry.

Harry: Hey Y/N, you thinking about coming to the world Unity festival? It's for Oscorp industries, and it would be nice to have you there to support us.

Y/N: I'll be there, I have to take pictures for the Daily Bugle anyways.

Harry: Great! And if your friends are going too, you guys can hang out with me and the board of directors if y'all want.

Y/N: Sure, I will whenever I get my pictures in, I'll let MJ and Gwen know.

I text MJ and Gwen in our group chat.

Y/N: Hey guys, Harry is allowing us to hang out with Oscorp at the festival. Y'all ok with it?

MJ: That sounds fun!

Gwen: Sure, we'll do it.

Y/N: Great, I have to take pictures for the Daily Bugle though, but I'll join y'all after.

Timeskip

I arrive at the World Unity Festival, it is a big, roaring crowd. They got parades and bands performing. I then spot MJ and Gwen, I walk over to them.

Y/N: MJ! Gwen!

They see me.

MJ: There you are!

Gwen: Harry's not with you?

Y/N: No. But he should be here, let's look for him.

After I say this, I see Harry walking up to us.

Harry: Hello you three!

Y/N: Sup Harry.

Harry: You still need to go around with pictures?

Y/N: Yeah, we just got here.

Harry: That's fine, I'll take these girls with me, come join us when you are done.

Y/N: Yeah.

Harry: Let's go, MJ and Gwen.

Gwen: Ok.

MJ: See you in a bit Y/N!

Harry, MJ, and Gwen walks away. I get out my camera and start walking around the festival. I take pictures of everyone having fun, the bands and singers, and all the parades happening. But then all of a sudden, my spider-sense starts tingling.

Y/N: What the...?

In the distance, I see some kind of object in the distance flying. The crowd starts to cheer, they probably think it's part of the festival, but something feels wrong. It gets closer to where the Oscorp board of directors are, I can see it more clearly. It's some kind of glider, and there is a man riding it. I see the man throw something at the building the directors are on. A small part of the building blew up! Everyone is now running away in fear. I see more explosions on the building, the balconies that the directors, Harry, MJ, and Gwen are on start to collapse! I run away into a nearby alleyway. I quickly open my bag and find my suit in there...