Chapter 20: Birth of the Goblin

Norman's POV

I am taking my son, Harry Osborn, to a new high school. This is his first public school. I have a driver drive us to the front of the school. There are a lots of students at the front.

Harry: Can we please go to the other entrance?

I look at him confused.

Norman: Why? The main entrance is right here.

Harry: This is a public school dad... I don't want people noticing me like this.

Norman: What? You want a jet taking you here instead of a car because you dropped out of every private school I ever sent you to?

Harry: Those schools weren't for me, Dad...

Norman: Of course they were... don't ever be ashamed of who you are, son.

Harry: I'm not, Dad... I'm just...

He sighs, he seems upset about something.

Norman: Just what? What's wrong?

Harry: You won't get it...

He grabs his bag and gets out of the car. I look at my driver.

Norman: Take me to my lab.

The driver starts to drive me away from the school. I need to finish my project before the deadline. Don't want the general taking my funds away...

Y/N's POV

I am in my class. I see MJ and Gwen sitting at their table talking. Gwen looked amazed by whatever MJ was telling her. If I were to take a guess, it would be MJ telling her about how "Spider-Man" saved her. I look at the empty seat next to me.

Y/N: Jack...

We see the teacher walk in.

Teacher: Okay class, listen up.

Everyone quiets down and listens.

Teacher: We should be having a new student today, but it appears he's not here.

Suddenly the door opens.

???: I'm so sorry I'm late!

A male student walks in.

Teacher: It's ok. Would you like to introduce yourself?

???: Um... my name is... Harry Osborn...

This caused the classroom students to whisper to each other. I was shocked as the others in here. Someone in the Osborn family is now in this class.

Teacher: Welcome Harry, would you like to take a seat?

Harry: Sure...

Harry looked around for empty seats. The only seat that is empty in the class is the one next to me. Harry walks up to me.

Harry: Is it ok if I sit here?

Y/N: Yeah, go ahead.

Harry takes his seat next to me, I see MJ and Gwen looking at us and then whispering to each other. I look at Harry to see that he looks nervous.

Y/N: Something wrong?

Harry looks at me.

Harry: O-Oh! Nothing. Just my first day, just a little nervous.

I look around the room to see that everyone is still whispering to each other. The teacher was now giving the lecture for today.

Harry: This is actually my first public school. Not as many people in privates.