Chapter 15: First night

Spider-Man's POV

It is now getting dark. I spotted a thief running around. He looked like a car thief. I think he would be a good warmup. I see a normal citizen park in a parking lot, the citizen got out of the car and walked away. I then see the car thief sneak up to the car and start pick locking it. I quickly jump down quietly and I sneak in the car when he's done getting in. He gets in the car on the driver's seat while I'm in the back seat.

Spider-Man's thoughts: This dumb shit doesn't even know I'm in here...

I finally speak.

Spider-Man: Yo.

The thief gets jumps and looks at me.

Spider-Man: Listen man, if you wanna be a good car thief, always look to see if anyone is inside first.

Thief: Who the hell are you?! Are you some kind of cop?!

I look at him confused. This dude really is an idiot.

Spider-Man: Are you serious? Do I really look like a cop. Do you think cops wears full on head to toe tight suits?

I shoot a web at his face, making him look away.

Spider-Man: You must be out of your damn mind.

The thief tries to open the door and escape, but I shoot a web at the door and pull the web, closing the door.

Spider-Man: Or you're just a retard....

The thief rolls down the window.

Spider-Man: You know what? That's actually smart, using the window.

The thief gets out of the car using the window. He falls on the ground.

Spider-Man: Ouch.

I quickly sneak out of the car and hide before the thief got back up. He looks back in the car, thinking he'll see me, but I'm gone. I then start running at him.

Spider-Man: Boo!

I jump at him, and I wrap my legs around him, I then flip him over to a wall, he quickly gets up and gets out a knife.

Thief: Leave me alone...

I decide to act scared.

Spider-Man: O-Oh my god... is that knife real?!?!

Thief: Yeah! It is!

Spider-Man: Knives!!! My only weakness!

Thief: Just leave, and let me go...

Spider-Man: Please put that knife away... I'm getting PTSD!

I then quickly shoot a web at his hand, sticking his hand on a wall.

Spider-Man: Too easy, bro...

Thief: What the- What the hell is this?!?!

Spider-Man: It's webs. It kinda comes out of me, I don't think you really wanna know any more than that...

Thief: Let me go!!!!

I shoot more of my webs at him, I start laughing.

Thief: Is this funny to you?!?!

Spider-Man: I mean... I can't lie, it's a little funny.

Thief: HELP!!!!!

I quickly shoot a web at his mouth, it covers his nose and mouth. I walk over to him.

Spider-Man: All right, hold still, car lover...

I poke a hole through the web, so the thief could breath. I then hear sirens. A police officer comes over here.

Spider-Man: Oh! The boys in blue! Bad Boys, Bad Boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you!

Cop: Freeze!

Spider-Man: Oh, I don't think you need to worry about him moving, officer.

Cop: You! With the tights!

He's now aiming a gun at me. I put my hands up.

Spider-Man: Are you serious right now?

Cop: Who are you?!

I sigh.

Spider-Man: Does no one understand the concept of a spider?

I say this while walking towards him.

Cop: Hey!

The cop starts shooting at me, my spider-sense goes off, I dodge the bullets. I then shoot a web at the gun and take it from the cop.

Spider-Man: I just did all the work for you, and this is how you treat me? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I throw the gun away. I then see more of the police coming over. I quickly shoot a web at a building and I start swinging away. I keep swinging away from the area. I am having a blast.

Spider-Man: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I find a building and land on it. I stick to the wall and climb up to the top of it. I then sit on the edge of the building. I take my mask off and look at the beautiful view.

Y/N: It's like I'm living a dream.

I look around for a bit.

Y/N: I should probably get home, May is probably worried.

I put my mask back on, I dive off the building, I then shoot my web at another building, and I start swinging home.