update

It's been a while since I've actually gone on here and done something, I deeply apologize for my inconsistency and absence 🥲 junior year is taking a toll on me.

I've decided to do a quick update on here only because most of my readers have this book saved and probably haven't seen my announcement from a few months ago.

I know a lot of you are waiting for me to update the sequel, but after thinking for the past few months, sadly I've come to a decision.

as of right now, I will not continue the rest of the second book, I have fully lost the motivation to write, and my creativeness is completely gone. I've also been focusing on school, I have SAT's next week and I can not afford to do mediocrely on it. I know I've led you on for so long and I'm so sorry. but this is what I've decided. I know I've disappointed a lot of you guys.

Maybe at some point in the future I'll get the motivation to write, but I don't think that's happening. no promises either, I don't want to give any of you false hope.

if you ever need anything or have any questions or just want to talk/become friends, I'm more active on my instagram @nxckvv :)) again, I deeply apologize, I hope you can all understand.

I love you. thank you for the support on this book, it means so much to me that something like this has gone so far, I never thought I'd make it anywhere honestly. but I appreciate you so much. <3 I'll be back soon.