Chapter 21

The meme tho... 🥵🥵

—————————————————

"N-N-Nova what am I-I supposed t-to do?" I begin to shake. I couldn't help but get more worried at the thought of Billie stalking me again.

"Y/N you're not safe anymore. You can't be here." Nova grabs my shoulders and tightens his grip, trying to get me to stop fidgeting.

"Nova where the hell can I go? The bureau isn't going to be safe enough either." I can tell Nova had nothing to say. He knows I'm right.

"For fucks sake she could be listening to us right now." I whisper scream. Nova opens his mouth, but nothing comes out. I look down in defeat.

"I'm never getting out of this." I sit myself on the bed.

"We have to leave Nova. Now-"

"Y/N hold up. Relax."

"Nova we have to go somewhere else for the night!"

"Y/N I'll be with in the house with you. I won't let her get close you hear me?" Nova says in a calm voice. I didn't want to believe that, but I fooled myself into doing so.

"How about this. Tonight we stay here since it's already late, and since tomorrow's our day off, we can figure something out. Yes?" Nova brings his hand to my face and lifts my head up, making me face him. I nod and give him a small smile before he heads out of my room, telling me to get some rest.

I look around the room and inspect it one last time before turning off the lights and going into a deep slumber.

—————————————————

Nova's POV

I woke up rather quickly, and strangely. I rub my eyes and stretch my body before getting this weird feeling inside. Like something was wrong.

I slowly get out of bed and head to the bathroom and wash my face. I then make my way to Y/N's room to make sure she was still asleep.

As I walk in I furrow my eyebrows in confusion when she wasn't in bed. She wasn't in the room at all.

She probably woke up.

"Y/N?" I yell through the loft.

No answer.

"Y/N?!" I walk around the the rooms, looking for Y/N, but she's nowhere to be found.

This can't be fucking happening right now.

I check her room carefully. Her phone is here. She hasn't touched anything. Everything's here.

It was like she disappeared into thin air. There's no trace of her.

I was sure Billie was behind this. The note last night, now Y/N is gone. She probably kidnapped her.

This is all my fault.

I told Y/N to stay here for the night. She knew it wasn't a good idea. God I feel stupid for not listening to her.

I quickly get my phone and dial Greg's number. After a few rings, he picks up.

"Nova it's my day off-"

"Y/N is missing." I interrupt.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I stayed over last night and I just woke up and she's not here. Last night she got another note from Billie. She was inside the house when we were here too Greg." I stumbled.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Greg's voice was stern and clearly annoyed.

"I told her we'd figure it out today. It's my fault man."

"I'll call the rest of the team. I need you in now."

"Yessir." And with that, I hang up, change, head to the car, and drive to the bureau.

—————————————————

Ouuu a different POV this time. Also, give me a few days to figure out what will happen next because I have no idea 😳