Chapter 13

"Y/N. Y/N wake up." I hear a voice. I feel someone shake me.

"Wha-huh-mmmm-noooooo." I whine. I swat their hand away and turn around. I hear the person chuckle lightly. Only then I realize who it is.

"I don't think you should be doing that to your boss." Greg raises an eyebrow.

"Oh shi-I-um-oh-sorry sir." I mumble.

"It's alright. Now get up, we're back in Quantico." He smiles. I slowly get up and grab my things. Then I follow Greg out of the jet with the others.

Thank god. I can't stand another day over there.

I was glad we were back. I didn't know how much more I could handle in San Diego, especially with Billie.

The team and I get in multiple SUV's, and we head back to the bureau.

I was in one of the vehicles with Nova. The rest of the team was able I fit in two separate SUV's.

"So....did you tell em?" Nova says. I look out the window and sigh before answering.

"No..." I say quietly, almost in a whisper.

"And when is it going to happen?" Nova turns to me, then the road.

"Nova I don't know. I need more time."

"Y/N time is running out at this point. You know what happens when you get caught in a lie. I don't think you want to embarrass the team like this. Greg will get very angry."

"Alright fine. You win. I'll just tell them later today." I shrug in defeat. I hear Nova chuckle and continue driving.

We make it back to the building, and we head in. The rest of the team was already inside, and in their usual spots. I make it to my desk quietly and get myself started on some paperwork from other cases. From the corner of my eye I see Nova give me that 'what the fuck are you waiting for?' look. I roll my eyes and start calling people over to the briefing room.

Everyone heads in and I see that Greg is missing. I go to his office and lightly knock before heading in.

"Sir? Do you have a little bit of time to spare?"

"Do we have another case?" Greg raises an eyebrow.

"No I just....I need to speak with you and the team. Just a few minutes." Greg nods and follows me to the room. He takes a seat and everyone looks at me attentively.

"I know I should of said something before but....I just needed time to process what was happening during the time and... well-I-Uh-Billiekissedme thedayweweregoingtocatchher." I say quickly then shutting up from embarrassment. The group looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. I see Nova with that 'oh well' face, since he already knew.

"And when were you going to address this? We had to know Y/N." Reagan says.

"It could of been useful information for the case Y/N." Spencer continues.

"More importantly, why wasn't I informed?" Greg chimes in.

"Sir I'm sorry. Like I said I just needed time to process what had happened and I didn't know how to approach this situation."

"So that's what she was talking about when she said she had fun that day." Ian winks. I couldn't help but blush at the thought.

"Well now that we're back we can't do anything about it. Everyone, take the day off and head home. Y/N stay in the room." Greg says. My heart beats faster at his words.

I stiffen up, my palms are sweaty. Greg was already intimidating enough. I didn't need anymore pressure on me.

"I'm going to send two agents home with you for the next couple of weeks. You will also be suspended for a week." My eyes widen.

"But sir I-"

"Please Y/N. Don't start. This is for your own safety." Greg glares at me.

"Do you understand?"

"Yessir." Greg extends his hand out.

"Badge and gun." I do as told and I leave the room. I head to my desk and grab my things and head to the elevator.

"And Y/N?" I hear Greg say. I turn around and look at him with a questioning expression.

"Be safe. And take care of yourself please." I nod and head to the elevator, then to my car.

Before I make it I see two figures approach me.

"We'll be taking you home ma'am." One of them says. I realize that these are my assigned agents. I nod and follow them to an SUV.

Both agents sit in the front while I stay in the back. I couldn't live like this. I can protect myself. But Greg did this to keep me safe. From what though? Billie won't follow me here.

Right?

We finally make it back to my small loft, and the agents follow me in. I give them a place to sleep by the entrance and I hand them blankets then pillows and tell them to make themselves at home. They nod and I head to my room.

I do my nightly routine and get out of my work clothes, change, then head to bed.

—————————————————

Bil finally posted and idk how to feel 🥺