Chapter 12

It's now been a few days since the last killing. No new ones. Billie disappeared into thin air and hasn't popped up again.

Greg told the detective that since there wasn't anything new, we'd leave the case on hold until she's seen again somewhere.

We were all in our hotel rooms packing up. I had slept with Cece last night, and we went kinda crazy. We didn't go to bed until about 3:30 a.m. even though we knew we'd be leaving extra early.

"I'm so...tired." Cece manages to get out.

"Yeah same." I yawn. I continue to pack my clothes and after that, me and Cece head to the entrance waiting on the others.

"Hey bitches!" Reagan walks towards us with her bags.

"Morning Reag." Cece replies. I just lazily wave at her.

"Is everyone ready?" Greg chimes in. We all nod and head to our jet.

We get inside the SUV's and drive to the jet. It wasn't that long of a ride, but there was an awkward amount of silence that lingered.

We make it out and I see us in front of the jet. Everyone heads inside and before I do, my phone rings. I check the caller ID and it's unknown.

Weird.

I hesitantly answer it and place the device to my ear.

"This is agent L/N." I say.

"Can't wait to see you ma." I hear the person whisper on the other line. I furrow my eyebrows until I realize who was speaking.

"Billie? How did you get my-" The line cuts off. Billie hung up. How did she get my number? And what does she want with me?

I place my phone back in my bag and head to the jet.

I make it inside and I quickly plop myself on one of the sofas, laying on it. I see Nova chuckle and walk towards me, and sits himself on the little space where my feet were.

"You've been lost in your own thoughts lately. Did something else happen?" Nova raises an eyebrow.

"Well uh...Billie called." I slowly look up at him. Nova places a hand over his mouth as he gasps.

"Why didn't you tell Greg about this? We could be using all of this info you know."

"I know I know. I just-I just don't know what to do yet-"

"What you need to do it tell the team so that we can catch her and put in end to this. We closed the case because there's no victims. She could be after you now."

"Nova it just happened. Like two minutes ago. I just need some time to process this shit because I don't even know what to do." I whisper yell.

"Alright then. When do you plan on telling them? You know you can't keep secrets forever."

"I don't know yet. I just need a little bit of time. Now go away. I'm tired as hell." I chuckle. Nova rolls his eyes playfully and gets up. During the rest of the jet ride home, I laid on the sofa, quietly sleeping.

—————————————————

If you'd like to see more content from me I also run an edit acc on insta 🙈 @x4nny.x