Chapter 29

Nova's POV

We make it back to the bureau, the car ride was silent and awkward. You could hear a pin drop in here.

The tension overwhelmed me greatly. I couldn't stop thinking about what Billie had done. She took Y/N from us, the team was incomplete without her.

Nonetheless, Greg said we were not resting until she was back, and we all stand by that. We're loyal to each and every one of eachother.

I quickly make it out of the car and follow everyone else back into the building. There were already news channels waiting for us, they probably just got the information about Y/N being abducted.

I see a woman with her camera man walk close to Reagan as she walks by. Greg, Cece, Ian, Meghan, Spencer, and Calum all follow behind and head into the building. I decide to stay with Reagan just so that not too many people are cramping up on her.

"Hello this is Mindy Lopez with FOX channel 43. Recently, there's been an abduction of Supervisory Special Agent Y/N L/N who's with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. Y/N was taken about one day ago from her own home while another agent was with her spending the night. The team has now arrived from a previous crime scene where Y/N was just in before running off with her abductor." I then see her put the microphone up to Reagan's face, who was already annoyed that they got the news so quickly when we were just there.

"Can you tell us any more information about the event?" She looks towards Reagan attentively.

"We'll be holding a press conference any minute now." She gives a small smile and walks away, me following behind.

"That went well." I nudge her side, to which she playfully rolls her eyes at.

We both walk up to Greg who was in front of the buildings doors, while the others were inside. Reagan and I stand next to him while he speaks onto the countless amount of people surrounding him.

"I am Greg Moore, the unit chief of the FBI's behavioral analysis unit. There's been a recent abduction of one of my agents. SSA Y/N L/N. She was forcefully taken from her loft at night about a day ago. Prior to this, she's had a stalker that followed us all the way from San Diego from a previous case. Escapee Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell broke out of prison and after, proceeded to abduct Y/N. She's now on the run with her. We ask if you ever see any of these women, contact us at the number below the screen. Thank you." Greg shows a picture of Y/N and Billie, then walks away from the crowd, and we do the same, and go back inside to the rest of the team.

As we barely make it inside, I notice Ruth quickly speed walk to us with her laptop in her hands. I look to her in confusion as she had a panicked expression shown on her face.

"Is everything okay Ruth-" She quickly shushes him and types onto her computer.

"Seventy-two year old Dan MacQuoid was found dead on a road about a mile away from where Billie and Y/N were. He was shot in the head and a passing driver found him." Ruth looked back up from the laptop with a worried look on her face. Greg furrows his eyebrows, and the rest of us just look at each other, knowing what to do.

"I'll drive." I say and walk outside. Everyone else follows behind and I see the same people from before run up to us.

"Can you tell me what's going on now?" A woman puts her microphone up to my face.

"We'll see." I say and continue to walk towards the car.

Half of the team rides with me while the other half heads into a different SUV.

We all then drive to the latest crime scene.

—————————————————

So I've been getting lots of messages from people of other apps just like this one asking if they could use my books on their platform and I'd get a good amount of pay off it but it seems a lil sus ya know but like... idk HeLp