Chapter 15

The agents drive me to work and I quickly head in, terrified. I see the team look at me in confusion, not expecting me to be here. I look for Greg's office and I find it, and knock quickly.

"Come in-" I barge into the room.

"Y/N? What are you-"

"Greg I need help-"

"Okay hold on what's-"

"She-she's here and I don't know what to do-"

"Who's here-"

"Billie's here I-"

"Woah woah woah okay hold on a sec Y/N catch your breath." Greg gets up and places his hands on my shoulders, stoping me from pacing in the room.

"I-I'm scared I-"

"What's going on?" He interrupts.

"I got another note. She knows where I live Greg I don't-"

"Okay hold on Y/N calm down." Greg says sternly with a raised voice. I quickly calm myself down.

"We'll figure it out. You need to stay calm Y/N." I hesitantly nod at his words.

"I don't know where to go now. She followed me home Greg." I look up to him with worried eyes. They start to fill with small tears.

"You'll be staying here in the building. She shouldn't be able to get to you that way. You'll have agents with you at all times you hear me?" He says. I nod.

Greg motions me to follow him and I do so, he brings me into an empty room with sofas and a desk.

"You'll be staying here while we figure this out." I place my things down on the side.

"I'll have people go over your house and get other things you need or want with you. You're not leaving this place alright?" I nod once again.

"Thank you sir." Greg gives a reassuring smile and he heads out of the room.

What a damn mess I put myself in.

I sigh and sit on the sofa, not having anything to do. It was quite boring here. It was peaceful I'll give it that, but I still didn't feel safe enough. I decide to make the place more homely, just to pass the time.

I grab a few blankets from the bag I had brought from before and place them on the sofa, then I get a pillow and place it there as well. I put the bags somewhere where it won't be taking up space, and I see agents come into my room with more things from my loft. I give a small smile as they hand them to me, and I thank them. Then they leave the room.

Nighttime started to fall, and the stars started to come up. It's been a long day of nothingness, and I don't know how much longer I can go like this.

I fix up the place a little more and set my things where they're supposed to go. I finish up and I sit on the sofa, boredom taking over me once again.

The hell am I supposed to do now?

Right on cue, the door swings open.

"I thought you'd need a little company." The familiar voice says. I turn my head and there he was. Nova chuckled as he walked in with a few things.

"Nova you didn't have to." I smile.

"You're right, but I want to." He winks.

Nova fixes himself on the other sofa in the room and we both spend the rest of the night in the small office.

—————————————————

"My Future" out Thursday.