Chapter 32

Your POV

I slowly flutter my eyes open and immediately see darkness. I try to adjust my vision to the night so I can make my way through an escape.

I feel someone's arm around my waist, and realize it's Billie. I try to move as little as I can to lose her grasp and successfully go through.

I slowly make it off the bed, and look around the room. The first thing I need to find is the gun, then I can properly get out of here.

I walk towards and feel my way towards the nightstand and under where my clothes were placed, but there was nothing there.

Fuck.

I open the small drawer that was beneath and feel around.

Nothing.

From the corner of my eye, I see Billie twist and turn on the bed, facing me. I was terrified because I don't know how much of a light or heavy sleeper she was, and if she wakes up, it's over for me.

I walk back to my original spot and look around. I decide to head to the bathroom, even though that place would be useless.

I walk inside and quietly search the cabinets under the sink, and find nothing.

I know damn well she didn't leave it in the car.

Wait...I could just go to the car. I need the keys though...

This was too difficult to do right now, but I need to escape.

I walk back out of the bathroom, only to see a figure stand in front of me. I was horrified, I didn't know who it was, and if it was Billie, I knew she'd kill me.

"Why are you awake?" I see the figure come closer, and Billie's pale face reflects in the light. She rubs her eyes lazily as she walked towards me.

I was relieved it wasn't some random, but I wasn't exactly glad it was her either. I needed to lie really quick.

"I uh....needed to use the bathroom."

"Oh...alright then. You good?" She raises an eyebrow. I knew she didn't buy it, but it was better for her to act like she did.

"Yeah I'm-im fine." I lightly smile. She nods and heads back to the bed. I do the same she pats the empty side, and I lay next to her.

"You should get some rest. We have a long day tomorrow." She turns to the side, her back facing me, and I do the same.

Just as I was bout to drift off, I feel Billie's body turn around and spoon me.

I felt her figure lean over me as I turned around nervously.

"I knew what you were trying to do, and you're not going to escape that easily mamas." She brings her hand up to my face and carefully tucks in a piece of hair behind my ear, then strokes the rest of it gently.

Her chest was pressed up against my back a little too much, and I wasn't sure of what to do right now.

"W-what are you talking about?" I play dumb.

"Don't act like you didn't think I wouldn't notice. You checking every nook and cranny of this room to look for the gun." Billie whispers in my ear, I gulp in fear. I didn't know what she'd do to me now.

"But It's fine. I forgive you mamas. But this is the last time I'll let it slide. Alright?" Her seductive voice sent chills down my spine. I was so shocked, yet confused, yet into it, but uneasy all at once.

I stayed silent, not wanting to interact with her anymore.

"Do you understand?" She whispers more sternly, making me lightly jump.

"Yes." Is all I manage to get out.

"Good. Night mamas." Billies wraps her arms around my waist, and pulls me close.

"Goodnight Billie."

Then I fall into a deep slumber.

—————————————————

Oof 2 chapters within 24 hours 🙈

Also I posted an edit on my insta and it FLOPPED 😭 imma go cry now bye