Chapter 25

Nova's POV

"So Y/N's smart ass put a tracker on herself huh?" Reagan Chuckles.

"She made finding her easier for us. She probably had a feeling that something would go wrong, and she wore the necklace just to make sure if something did happen, she'd be found." Calum chimes in. The team nods in agreement, and Greg then turns to me and Spencer.

"Do you have the coordinates of her current location?"

"That's the thing..." I start.

"We searched them up but it's in a vacant place. We thought it probably cut off after service was down." Spencer finished my sentence. Greg tenses up, clearly frustrated, but he tries to make it unnoticeable, failing miserably. He then proceeds to take out his phone.

After a few rings, Ruth's voice turns up.

"How can I help you sir?" Ruth quickly begins to type on her computer.

"Can you pin Y/N's last location from the tracker that's connected to her phone? It seems to give us coordinates but they're to the middle of nowhere."

"We think that maybe the cell service cut off and Y/N could be nearby, check abandoned places and such." Ian continues.

"Okay so there's a nearby highway about two miles away from the pinned location..." the constant clicking continues as Ruth drags her sentences.

"And?" Greg hurries her.

"There's and abandoned cabin nearby. I sent the coordinates to your phones." She says quickly. We all nod and run to the SUV's, head inside, and drive to Y/N.

I can't wait to get her back.

—————————————————

Your POV

Billie left me hanging for a good 10 minutes now. I felt bad but she fell for it, meaning I have another chance to make it seem real, then I'll be saved.

Just as my thoughts take over me once again, the door opens.

Billie runs up to me in a panicked mood.

"Billie? What's going on-"

"We have to go." She begins to untie the ropes that held me up on the cross.

"What? Why?" I already knew, and I was excited.

"Your team is coming." My face expression quickly changed, and I was breaking out of character. Billie noticed this which caused me to quickly go blank.

"I know what you're thinking. And you're not going to escape that easily. Let's go." She pulls out a gun from behind, letting me know that she won't hesitate to shoot if I try to run, and I abide, then follow her way.

Billie grabs my wrist, which was burning from the ropes, and drags me out of the door.

I look around carefully, and realize this was a small cabin.

There wasn't much in here, it was pretty much abandoned. The walls were worn out and it was mainly empty.

I continue to follow Billie, who was still grabbing me, and we end up in the back of the cabin, where a small living room was.

She let's go of my hand and runs to a bookshelf, then quickly pushes it to the side, where there was a small opening.

"Come on." Billie walks up to me and grabs my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine in the process, which made me blush at the gesture.

Before heading in, I quickly remove my necklace and drop it in front of the bookcase.

I hope the team gets the message.

—————————————————

Sorry for not being active. I had so much motivation last night so the next chapter will be longer 😌