Chapter 1

This will be your team ⬆️ (aka the other characters including Billie)

(Insert pic of you with your name in the collage) :)
—————————————————

Great. Another day at the bureau. Nothing too special. Me and my team had just gotten back from a case in Utah, and I had only gotten about 5 hours of sleep before getting called in for another.

I walk out the elevator of the large building and head for my office, still tired from being sleep deprived. From the corner of my eye I spot one of my coworkers, Nova. I see him walk over with two large cups of coffee.

"Good morning Y/N." He smiles. I yawn and wave to him as he gets closer.

"You really don't wanna be here do you?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No not really." I chuckle. He hands me one of the cups of coffee, the smell quickly running through my nose. I take a long sip of it.

"Well get ready because we have another long week or so to go." He walks away smiling. I nod and head to my desk.

I put my things away and head into the large office where we all get together and discuss the case, coffee still in hand.

As I walk in I spot another one of my coworkers, and good friend, Ruth. Ruth Donovan.

I sit in the chair lazily, struggling to keep my eyes open. I see Ruth lightly chuckle.

"You better drink up that coffee." She says and takes a seat next to me, handing me a folder with some files. I smile and take another large sip, skimming through the each piece of paper carefully.

As the time goes by, I see the rest of the team show up. Cecelia Miller, Nova Jackson, Dr. Spencer Reid (If you get this reference I fucking love you. Also, I couldn't think of someone nerdier to put in here 😌) Meghan Lewis, Ian Hall, Calum Montgomery, Reagan Walker, and lastly, Greg Moore, the Unit Chief of the team.

They all take their seats and Ruth hands them the files for our new case. Ruth then begins the discussion.

"So today we have two victims in San Diego, California. Eighteen year old Olivia Heather and nineteen year old Nikita Oliver. They've both been beaten many times before being stabbed in the heart with an arrow in their own home. A picture of the victims show up on the screen along with pictures of their bodies right after the murders. I look closely at the bruise marks they have.

"It looks like they've been choked before being shot."

"What could that mean?" Reagan chimes in.

"The killer is clearly a sadist. He gets off on killing young women." Nova adds.

"How to we know it's a male?" Ruth says.

"Women don't necessarily kill for sexual pleasure, it's also unlikely they'd kill their own gender. Women mainly go after men for revenge, or surrogates for a man that once hurt them." Spencer replies. Ruth's eyes go wide, she's always been sensitive with these things. That's why she's our tech analyst. She's also very helpful during certain times.

"Alright we don't have time to waste. Wheels up in twenty." Greg says. We all get up from our seats and head to our desks. I get my go bag and walk to the elevator, and head to the back of the building to our jet.

We all head in and take our seats. We open our files and discuss the victimology.

"So how are these two victims connected?" Meghan looks around.

"Could they possibly know each other somehow?" Ian says.

Ruth then pops up on the screens of the jet, and gives us some helpful information.

"I did a small background search on both victims and they don't know each other at all. There's nothing that ties these two together."

"Maybe they're victims of opportunity?" Calum says.

"Or they could be surrogates..." Cece looks at me.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Don't you think these victims look oddly similar to Y/N?" She looks around. I see the team take a close look of their files, then at me, and they nod hesitantly.

"Maybe It's just coincidence?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe...." Reagan says and raises her eyebrows. I lightly punch her arm, and chuckle.

"Interesting...." Ruth types on her computer.

"What is it Donovan?" Greg turns to the screen.

"Both victims are currently studying criminology. They want to be in the FBI."

"So is it really that much of a coincidence that both victims look a little too similar to Y/N and that they want to be agents?" Nova turns to me. I stare at the group a little nervously.

"It's a possibility. It could be someone you know Y/N." Spencer says.

"I don't really socialize outside of work guys. The only people I'm actually close with are all of you." I say confused.

"Are you sure you can't think of anyone that could do this?" Calum says.

"Positive."

"Remember we can't rule out that it could be some random psycho." Meghan flips the pages of the file.

The rest of the team nod in agreement.

"I should probably let you guys know that you should work a little faster. The unsub doesn't have much of a cooling period. He killed these victims in the span of three days." Ruth adds.

"Then we better get there quick. We need to catch them before anyone else dies." Greg says.

During the rest of the time on the jet, we discuss what will happen next.

—————————————————

I hope you enjoyed that first chapter. I really don't know what will happen from here but I hope it gets interesting.