Chapter 4

We make it to where Angela was last seen. I see a group of students look at us awkwardly. I decide to walk up to them.

"Hello ladies. I'm agent Y/L/N with the FBI. Did you guys know a student named-"

"Angela." One of them cuts me off.

"Did you know her?"

"She's our best friend. We can't believe she's gone." The girl starts to tear up.

"We believe Angela could still be out there. She's only missing. There's still a chance." I smile sincerely. She girl silently nods, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"When was the last time you saw her?" I look at the other females.

"The period before her lunch. We all have class, she's the only one who doesn't. She usually sits alone or goes somewhere to eat." One of the girls who wasn't breaking down says.

"Was Angela....acting different? Not how she used to be?" I turn my head.

"Never. She's a good person. She's was an angel. Literally."

"Have you noticed anything strange around the school. Anybody that...doesn't fit in?"

"Well there's this odd person that doesn't even go here. She dresses in really baggy clothes. Too many sizes too big. She has dark hair with green at the roots. She has bright blue ocean eyes and plump lips. Shes really pretty. She's also very pale, and a little short. But I've never seen her around until recently." The girl describes.

"How recent?" I ask, taking in the info.

"A couple days go. She lurks around after school."

"Do you think you could sit down with a sketch artist?" I ask. She nods.

"Alright. Thank you girls." I turn back around and walk up to the rest.

"Anything?" Nova says.

"I think we have a better lead." I say.

They all smile in content and half of the team goes to back to the PD while the other half goes to Angela's parents' place.

As they head off, I receive a call from Ruth. I quickly pick up, putting the phone to my ear.

"Yes Ruth?"

"I didn't find anything bad on Angela but I did find this interesting."

"What is it?" I say more intrigued.

"So all of the victims ended up going to the same school. They just all have different schedules and never knew each other."

"That's weird." I say.

"It can't be a coincidence right? The unsub has to be stalking them." Ruth replies.

"We'll see. Did you find anything else?"

"I ended up pinging the last of Angela's cellphone. I'm sending the coordinates for you to check out."

"Thanks Don." I hang up, and head to the PD.

I see Greg, Spencer, Meghan, and Calum all talking in the small office where we were working in.

"Got anything?" Spence says.

"Yeah actually. All the victims go to the same school, but none have the same classes together."

"The unsub is more organized than we thought..." Meghan says.

"I think I know how we'll be able to catch her." Calum says.

"How?" Greg responds curiously.

"Let's go into the unsubs shoes. She walks around the school, looking for her new target. All of the victims look like Y/N. If she sees her, she'll want to attack her, all we need is the bait to agree." Calum turns to me, and I nod reassuringly.

"Are you sure that would be effective enough?" Greg raises an eyebrow.

"I think with enough enforcement surrounding the area, we should be fine sir." He smiles. Greg hesitantly nods and we head to where the rest of the team was.

We were now in the latest victims house. The rest of the group comes out and walks towards us.

"How'd it go?" Greg starts.

"Exact same thing as the rest. A good kid." Reagan replies.

"We might have a plan. We just need a little bit of time to address the others and set it up." The team nods in agreement and we begin to think of a plan while heading back to the detective.

As we get there, I see someone walk up to me.

"This is for you ma'am." The women says.

"Me?" I question. She hands me an envelope. The team turns to me and I look at them in confusion.

I open the little thing, and I take out a note. I furrow my eyebrows and look at the team, worried.

"I want you." My eyes widen.

"The hell does that mean?" Reagan says.

"The unsub knows who you are Y/N." I hear from Spencer.

What?

—————————————————

Tea. 👀