Chapter 33

Your POV

It was now morning. Bil had waken me up and we both got ready for another long day.

I change out of Billie's shirt and into my clothes, we check out, head to the car, and drive off to wherever she takes us.

—————————————————

Nova's POV

I was already late for work. Greg had called us in because he mentioned he had something, and I was so exhausted from the day before that I had slept past my alarm.

I quickly do my daily routine, change, make myself a cup of coffee, and head out and to the bureau.

I quickly drive to the building and I see the rest of the team already gathered up. I walk up to them with a confused look.

"What's new?" I ask.

"Someone called and said they saw Y/N and Billie with the car last night at their motel." My eyes quickly grew wide. We had a lead, and a very good one. I was finally content with the way things were turning out.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go." I point towards the SUV's that were behind.

The team looks at me with a blunt look. Like they've got something to say.

"The thing is..." Reagan starts.

"The girls already left this morning." Meghan finishes.

"The woman was unsure if who she saw really was Billie and Y/N so she didn't mention anything until now." Ian shrugs.

I get annoyed, pull out my phone, and dial Ruth's number.

"Good morning Nova." She says in a cheerful tone.

"Ruth I need you to send all units in a ten mile radius from where Y/N and Billie were last seen. They could still be nearby."

"You got it. I'll have the police in every spot that I can cover." She types into the keys of her keyboard.

"Thanks Ruth." I smile and hang up.

"Let's go." I say and walk towards the car with everyone else behind. We split up and drive to the motel.

Small time skip...

We make it to the motel, which was in a deserted road. I walk out of the vehicle and head towards the front desk to talk to the caller.

I head inside and there see a middle aged women. The rest of the team follows behind and we wait.

"You're the FBI right?" She points and makes a circle around us.

"Yes ma'am. We have a few questions to ask you." Greg says and pulls out his badge to show.

"Of course. Anything." She seemed worried, her body language screamed eager though.

Strange.

"Why didn't you call sooner when you saw the girls come in?" Greg continues.

"I wanted to be sure it was them. I didn't want to be impulsive and wrongfully accuse someone."

"Do you know which direction they went when they left?" Reagan crosses her arms.

"They went up North." Greg proceeds to pull out his phone.

"How can I help you sir?" Ruth says after she picks up.

"We need to cover an area that's twenty miles North of where the girls last were."

"Right on it sir." Ruth clicks on her computer, the hangs up.

"Can I see the room where they stayed?" I ask the woman.

"Yes of course. Right this way.

"I turn to the team and they nod in approval, and I walk out of the front desk with Cece following behind.

We follow the woman straight ahead and she pulls out a key. She walks towards the door and puts it in, then turns the nob, and opens the door.

I walk in with Cece behind me and we both look around.

"The sheets are undone, so they both must of slept there." I start.

"I hope they didn't do anything..." Cece finishes. I turn my head and look to her with that 'ew what the fuck?' look.

I walk into the bathroom and check the area.

Nothing.

I walk back out and notice Cece was looking under one of the pillows.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"There's an indent under here." She light flips over the pillow carefully and I notice the exact same thing.

"It looks like the shape of a..." she traces around the line.

"A gun." I look at the finished indent, and look back up on her face.

Cece then pulls out her phone.

"Greg. Billie has a gun on her." I see her furrow her eyebrows, then she has a surprised expression on her face.

"Yessir." She says quickly and hangs up. I look at her with my eyebrows raised.

"They found the girls seventeen miles from here." My eyes widen in shock, and we both run out of the room, and to the team.

"Ruth sent in the coordinates so everyone get ready." Greg says and we all nod.

We put on our vests and we head to the SUV's, then we drive off to the location.

—————————————————

So like I just finished writing chapter 34 too 🙈 should I post it tho? 🤔 nah you guys can wait until tomorrow 😁