第四章

"Antonio's birthday party and dolores madrigal!!"

Narrator's point of view
"Tonight is the night y/n!!!!" Cecilia said to y/n , ohh right y/n suddenly remember that this night theyre going to the la casita which is a moving alive house like de la cruz said to her "mhm!! Tonight is the night mija, now go ahead change to your dress you want ill be waiting " " arent you gonna change??" The girl giggle at her " i already change a min ago " she said to cecilia as she look at her then smile "okayy!!!!" As she went upstairs and change , as for y/n she didnt wear a dress , she wears a black pants , a long lose collar polo and de la cruz gives her a new ruana it was rather a not so dark red color and theres a water like patterns on it,"okayy!! Im done now!!" Cecilia said "okay then lets go!!!!" "Yayyyyy!!!"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

*Outside the casita*
'Whoa...so many people she thought while looking outside "we will be going ahead y/n" de la cruz said to her she nod "go ahead papa " ahh yes y/n call her papa now because de la cruz insisted to call him that, she was looking outside the casita when she hear a somewhat sweet gentle voice, "oh i never seen you before, you must be a outsider " she look behind her to see the red ribbon bow haired girl "ohh..uh yes i am" y/n mutter softly the girl giggle "i always hear you talking softly, I am dolores.. Dolores madrigal and you must be y/n kamado , no need to intruduce yourself to me , if your asking why i know you , i have a gift with super hearing that means i can hear Almost whats happening in the town" she said finally but her voice was really soft and gentle 'super hearing? Like zenitsu san?!! Awesome!!! Ohh i shouldnt shout she maybe get angry ' she thought "ohh that so awesome dolores its really a pleasure to meet you" y/n said to her gently not want to make her mad "mhm.. Me too! By the way wanna go inside with me?" She said to the girl " i would love too"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

*Inside the casita*
"Ill be heading now y/n have a great night here in casita" dolores said to her , y/n nod as she smile while she mouthed "thank you", just then she see a 5year old boy standing in the spotlight, she can tell that hes nervous then she see the boy put his hand up atempting that he wants to hold a hand , she see mirabel was walking towards him and holds his hand " lets go" she said as they walk towards the stairs 'this reminds me of rokuta..' She thought while staring at the two madrigals , then when theyre up the stairs, in front of a door mirabel stay near at his side as 'alma madrigal' a candle she was so distracted by her own thoughts then she hears "We have a new gift!!!!" People start shouting in joy then the door opens She follow other people inside ans she was surprised that the room is really big for a 5 year old boy 'so many animals.. But woah..' " All together now!!"

"La familia madrigal!!!!"

She noticed that like the time became slow people stop like a mannequin ' what a big family they had..' She thought then she noticed that..' Wait..familia madrigal..?? Wheres..Mirabel??' She thought worriedly she then see her looking at her family frowning.." Im not fine..im not fine.." She start singing but y/n can hear the pain and sadness from the curly haired girl she followed her outside , then she hides at the big vase plants near '..why wouldnt let her..' Y/n thought sadly she sniff the air then went serious when she sense a danger..just then

"Casita?"

Mirabel said meanwhile y/n was looking around when she see the casita was cracking . "W-what?" She mutter quietly mirabel quickly run where the other is , while y/n goes out in her hiding place "huh??? How?? It disappeared??" Y/n said 'ohh no..' " i see cracks and-" "enough" she look down to see mirabel was talking to her grandma alma "the magic are strong!! So does the drinks!!!" The head house said making the people laugh at her joke meanwhile mirabel was left sad..she saw the cracks everywhere..but why it suddenly disappear like that..??? The girl frown..she never wanted to ruin her little primo's birthday party , then her mother goes towards her then she motion the girl to go with her in the kitchen '..im so sorry mirabe-' she suddenly feel tense and sniff the air '..what-- huhh???why i smell well weird scent she thought , she then quickly goes outside and looks around , she looks at the moon who was full circle and it was bright suddenly her body cant move shes just standing there looking at the moon '..the scent.. I smell this before..no..ohh no..' When she finally calm down and able to move she run away from the casita without anyone noticing she jump to every house without disturbing anyone inside theyre homes when she landed in the ground in front of de la cruz's house , she open the door quickly change her clothes to her demon slayer uniform , she grab her katana and put it in her side she wear the chess like haori and big goodbye to nezuko as she start running fast towads up in the mountains then she thought ' theres no way...that scent..'

'Why is there a demon here???'

947words