第12章

"Felix answers and mirabel's questions"

Narrator's point of view

"What do you mean papi??"Dolores said to her father ".. Hmm..so..you remember the story about man eating human's living outside?" Dolores nod , "long time ago..when i was a 10 years old kid..my grandma , my mother and i live outside the encanto..one day that change..everything.." Felix said to her which made dolores confused "when my abuela..said to me that i should go a near by river and get some water so i did..i go towards the flowing river and get some water..so i did what my abuela said to me..and it was night.." Felix face casted by shadow "after i came back i was confused..the lights are suppose to be on..but it was dark as i gonna open the door..i heard a loud growl inside the house..i gently put down the water bucket and peek a little to the door.. And i was shock..i see my abuela is been..eat alive by some creature.. I cant move i was too shock to witness that sight..good thing i quickly stand up and starts to run away from home just then i remember mama..she was not in the house..as i run away from the house a weird shadow was on the way.. I was scared.. Turns out..it was them a hunter..not just a hunter the one who slay man eating human and he looks at me and said " your gonna be okay " which made me sad and not after a minute another slayer comes towards us and next to her was..my mother im glad she's alive but..grandma didnt survive that day..so my mama..said there was a place where no one even demons come and this is the place..encanto where she used to live and when we come here..at the age of 15, i met your mami and thats what happened mija.." Felix finish the story "so..thats wgat happen.." Dolores mumble as felix look at her "..i still cant believe that demons are still roaming outside the encanto.. And..one of the slayers.. Which is th eone who save mirabel.. Is a young slayer.. Dolores.. I think..her..y/n has a reason why she's not leaving encanto yet." Dolores nod again and said "there is papa..when its antonio's party..she go home early because.. Theres a demon..inside here.." This made felix eyes widen "what..??" He mutter "mhm..she kills it..and she's afraid now go outside.. She wants to protect us papi..she dont want us to get in danger , especially.. Other people are dont have a clue..what demon is " she finish making felix frown.."so...shes ready to risk her life just to protect us.." Felix sigh abd thought '..maybe..just maybe..Theres something bad happened to her past".

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Now..where is that girl.." Mirabel mumble "ohh!!! May be she's in de la cruz household!! I better check it ou!!!" She said as she go where cecilia's house "hello there mister de la cruz!! Sorry for bothering you..but have you seen y/n??? For a chance??" She said to him "ohh!! Hello there mirabel and im so sorry she's not here she left a hour ago..and i really dont know where she goes..but..you better check in the bridge she just 'sometimes' go there..??? Hm..maybe not i think she's usually in the mountains--" de la cruz shut his mouth '...oh no..she's gonna knew it..no³..this is not good ' he thought "ohh?? Up in the mountains?? Okay then!!! Thank you mr de la cruz!!! " she said as she run making de la cruz sigh "..ay..i hope she's just.. Training.. No..breathing controling her..fire breathing.. Great.." .

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Meanwhile y/n was just meditating earlier and right know she's push uping running around the hills and lifting some heavy rocks " 667..668.." She said counting just then "y/n!! There you are-- whoa!!!!" Mirabel said and gasp "..mirabel..?? What are you doing here..??" She thought she knew mirabel is gonna come here because her scent is getting stronger a second ago "oh...uhm..i was finding you earlier and..what are you doing...???" She said "ohh this is my routine i do this everyday " mirabel look at her "..uhhh---.. What now??? Everyday?!!! How can your body do..that??!!" Mirabel said as y/n giggle at her "well my body is use to it..so im not that tired " mirabel nod "uhm..can i...ask you a question??" She said as y/n nod "mhm!! Of course!!!" "Well so..about dolores.." Y/n suddenly got zone out and didnt hear what mirabel was saying to her "Y/n!!!" Mirabel shout at her as she look at Mirabel surprised "huh?? Ohh mirabel what are you--" she was cut off and the question made y/n stiffed a bit and stunned,"i always wonder y/n..dolores always hear hear you talking to someone.. but she said she only heard an low hum..and whats inside on that wooden box you carry???" Mirabel ask her '...waittt.. How did she know that..??? ' y/n thought as she look mirabel surprised "uhhh---.. How did you know that..???" Mirabel looks at her "uhhh---.. Dolores.. Said..to me..that you been talking to someone.. That only answer you hummed..sounds and the wooden box..she hears you say that..the other day.." Y/n eyes widen "u-uhmmm.." 'Ohh..right..dolores can hear everything...' "I..uhhh---... Well..i have.." 'Heres goes nothing "i have a sister..who is..allergic..to the sun!! And she's still little.. Like..uhhh---.. Antonio's age!! Yeah!! So i had to keep her in the wooden box!! Dont worry its not hurting her..i just..dont want her allergies to get worse " y/n explain everything making mirabel look at her surprised, "ohhhh!!!! Thats why!!! You have a sibling??? I didnt know that!! Is she..deaf?? Cant speak??" Y/n only nod in response "thats why...well its getting dark now!! Lets go!!" Mirabel said "you go ahead mirabel i just need to do something which is part of my daily excersise.." Mirabel nods "well then , bye y/n!! See you tomorrow!!!" "S-sure!!! See you tomorrow mirabel".

1057words