chapter 4

In aayat house some middle woman (match maker)came and says asalewalekum..... Walekumasalam says humera my name is chanda.... I want to talk to u.... Yes sit here say what u want to say..... I m a match maker.... I see your daughter yesterday must say she is v beautiful I wanted to know if she is engaged or something? No she is not engaged...... That's great than I hv an alliance for your daughter if you don't mind u can see it...... Listening this humara says that's a great thing..... I m searching a guy for my daughter if you hv match for her than tell..... Than she tells her about the alliance and the pic of the groom..... Seeing and listening all the things humera says u talk with them and fixed the meeting...... Ok Mrs humera give me your no than I will tell you the date and time..... They exchange no and chanda goes from there...... Humera call his uncle and aayat and tells them ever think than she watsupp aayat the pic of the groom with name and says aayat I send u pic and name of the guy..... Look at him before they come..... Listening this she blushes and goes from there..... In khan mansion everyone was sitting in the Hall just than heena gets a call..... Hello..... Hello Mrs..... Khan today I met aayat mother and told her about zayan they ready to meet you...... That's a great news than told them tomorrow 4.pm ..... Ohk Mrs..... Khan saying this both cuts the call..... Maaz asked who was in the call? Chanda match maker...... She told me that she talk with aayat mother today about zayan and aayat alliance..... Listening this zayan looks at his mother and listen everything carefully..... Than what she told? Asked maaz..... She told me that she is ready to meet us and zayan I fixed tomorrow meeting..... That's a great news....... Listening this zayan smile and Danish give him smrik....... At night aayat sees the pic and gets shocked he was the same person she met in the airport she thought than she read his name..... Zayan khan....... After awhile she sleeps..... On the other hand zayan was thinking about ayat he looks at her picture and smile and says why I m attract towards u...... Saying this he also sleep...... Let's see what will happen when both of them meet ;)