chapter 70

Aayat open her eyes and sees zayan is sleeping in her chest she blushes than she remember what Sahil told he....(i will make you mine ) thinking this she crys and shouts no please no don't touch me.... Hearing aayat voice zayan gets up and says jaan what happen? Why r u crying..... She says no please don't touch me.... Zayan take her face in his hands and says jaan what happen? Aayat came into reality and says zayan he said he will make me his.... Hearing this zayan feel angry inside him..... Than she says no zayan please don't let him touch me..... Zayan says..... Jaan look into my eyes.... She looks into his eyes than zayan says no one is touching you and no one will expect me..... Only zayan khan will touch you..... Listening this aayat says promise? Yes promise says zayan..... Than he kissed her forehead and says you sleep..... She closed her eyes and sleep...... Zayan gets up from her cover her from blanket and goes from the room.... After 1 hour aayat again open her eyes and sees zayan is not with her..... She gets up and shout zayan..... Just than Maria enter in room and says mam.... Aayat says Maria aunty where is zayan call him right now saying this she crys.... Maria says mam please don't cry I will call sir you wait....aayat says call him fast..... Maria calls zayan and he pick it up.... Hello.... Hello sir mam is shouting and crying saying that call zayan..... Listening this he says I m coming.....saying this he cuts the call.... After half an hour he reached in his mansion than he goes in his room..... Aayat was crying sitting in bed..... Maria trying to console her..... Just than zayan says aayat seeing him she runs and hugged him tightly!