chapter 32

Zayan dropped aayat in her home and before entering in the house he give peck on her lips and than she goes in her house...... Aayat after getting freshman up lay down in bed and things of the moment she spend with zayan she blushes and says to himself..... Plz God make zayan always like that I love this zayan..... Saying this she sleep..... On the other hand zayan also things of the moment he spent with aayat and says what u r doing to me ? I was never like that...... Thinking this he also sleeps..... Next morning zayan calls aayat..... Hello..... Hello doll what r doing? Nothing just thinking about to go with my friends.. ... Where doll? Anywhere..... Don't go..... Why? Because u r going with me doll..... Listening this she blushes and says ok...... Ok doll be ready I will pick u after 1 hour ok? Ok..... Both of them gets ready and zayan picks aayat...... Than zayan ask where u want to go doll? Amusement park...... You want to go amusement park doll? Yes.... Ok doll let's go there...... Both reached in amusement park and than enter in  the amusement park...... Than she says zayan let's go there she said where one of the swing is there......both do lots of fun together in swings..... Zayan always hold aayat hand when ever they sit in any swing..... After some time both gets tried and hungry ..... They sit in the canteen and sit there lunch..... After eating lunch aayat says let's sit here only for some time..... Ok love.... They both start talking with each other just than some one says from behind...... Aayat she turn around and see her school classmate was standing there..... She says Faris..... He came forward and aayat stand up from her chair just than without any warning faris hugged her..... She gets shocked because she didn't expect him that he will hugged her and she was scared also because zayan was there only...... She broke the hug and faris says how r u beautiful? I m fine u say? I m also fine on the other hand when zayan seen that guy hugged his aayat he gets angry beyond any limitations..... And when he calls her beautiful that was it for him..... He stand up and says aayat..... She sees him and he says who is he? Zayan he was my class mate in school..... And faris he is zayan my fiance..... Listening this he says oh wow congrats girl she says thank u than faris hand shake with zayan..... They all talk for a while than faris says bye to both and goes from there..... Zayan says let's go.... She nobbled her head in yes and they both goes from there!