chapter 66

Zayan takes aayat in there mansion than he take her in there bedroom and make her sit in the bed.... Than he sit near her and says jaan why did you leave me? Do you know how l spend these days without you? Aayat couldn't control herself she says I leave you because you r a killer you killed that man..... After leaving this house I got to know that you r a maffia king..... You cheat me you didn't tell me that you are a maffia king..... You play with my trust with my emotion but that is not fault because this is mixed in your blood if you can kill someone that why can't you break someone trust..... Breaking someone trust is just like to eat a food for you.... Hearing all this zayan feel extremely hurt..... He says.... If before marriage I tell all this will you agree to marry me? Hearing this aayat didn't say anything..... Than zayan says..... I know I didn't tell you anything but that doesn't mean I didn't care about you or I didn't love you..... My god knows the day I met you I really love you and I didn't hide anything from you expect this that I m a maffia king.....he takes her face in his hand and says look at in my eyes and tell did my love for you is a lie? Can't you see love in my eyes? Tell me honestly..... Aayat seen in his eyes and she can clearly sees love in his eyes for aayat..... Than she says..... You kill people I can't forget this..... Than zayan hold her face more closely and asked did my love is nothing in front of my identity? Aayat didn't say anything just looks in his eyes..... Tell me ask zayan..... She started crying and didn't say anything..... Than he wipe her tear with his lips and says just give me tonight night if you didn't feel that I love you than I will let you go I promise you..... Just me give one night.....what do you mean asked aayat..... I mean let me love you tonight if you feel that my love is less than my profession less than my identity than I promise you I let you go but just give one chance..... Hearing all this she didn't know what to say or what to do.... Than zayan says please.....aayat closed her eyes for a while and says ok saying this she open her eyes..... Zayan smiles and says let's eat something first than I will make love to you..... She nobbled her head in yes first she gets fresh an up after that both goes down stairs to eat there food!