chapter 42

Aayat feel relaxed yet happy because she is coming out from the room.... On the other hand zayan feel extremely hurt..... They start visit Switzerland and aayat become extremely happy.... She takes lots of pics and videos of places, herself and zayan..... She takes lots of selfie with zayan also..... They visit different different places and do there lunch also.... Aayat also do some shopping..... While doing all this they both get tried and it become night also.... They do there dinner and went back to hotel.... Zayan goes in the washroom to get freshman up..... When he came back sees aayat was sleeping in bed..... He smiles lightly..... He cover her with blanket and than he also sleep..... Next morning they do the same routine and at night both sleeps in bed without saying anything..... Aayat noticed that zayan is not taking with her and also didn't try to intimate with her...... Next day they do the same routine like visiting places, shopping, eating food etc and came back to hotel..... After getting fresh an up when both lay down in bed aayat came closer to zayan and hugged him..... Zayan didn't say anything just closed his eyes..... Now aayat is sure that there is something happen with zayan..... She kissed his cheek but he didn't say or do anything..... Than she gets up and sit in his stomach..... He still closed his eyes..... She kissed his lips and says hubby r u angry with your cute beautiful wife..... Listening zayan smiles lightly but didn't open his eyes.... Than she says if I removed my all clothes you will open your eyes? Than zayan says..... Aayat I m tried please sleep and let me sleep..... She feel hurt listening this..... She says ok gets up from his stomach!