chapter 50

Late in the morning they both gets up and do there breakfast..... After breakfast both do there packing which were left..... After packing they spend there time with the family....day pass normally and at night in there bedroom she asked him.... Zayan.... Yes wify.... Is this important to go there? Listening this zayan looks at aayat and says yes just see all the things onces again if you didn't take all the things of yours than take it.... She nobble her head in ok and check her things..... After 1 hour both lay down in bed aayat started crying while laying in bed.... Zayan sees her and says doll don't cry he wipe her tear and kissed her forehead he about to kiss her lips she pushed him and says zayan I m feeling sleepy good night zayan gets angry with this but didn't say anything and he also sleep..... Next morning both gets up and go her daily routine after that both goes down stairs and aayat become happy because her mother sister and brother in law was there she runs towards them and hugged them..... Ammi api jiju what a surprise.... Than humera says zayan calls us yesterday and told us to come she didn't say anything after listening.... Both the families do there breakfast together and talk with each other for some hours..... After 5 hours zayan says we have to go now.... Listening this aayat and all the family members become upset..... They take all the things and put in the car..... Both the families also goes with them in the airport..... After 1 hour they reached in the airport now aayat can't control himself she crys like hell and hugged her mother than she says zayan i m not going anywhere listening this zayan says doll we r getting late please let's go zayan I won't go..... Doll let's go please while saying all this aayat didn't feel well and she gets faint!