chapter 52

Aayat listen zayan words and smiles little bit..... Zayan says doll come I"ll show you the whole house he hold her arms and she gets up than zayan says..... Look doll this our bedroom

She sees the bedroom than he says do u like it? Yes says aayat..... Come both goes out from the room and aayat sees a very beautiful mansion in front of her eyes.... Aayat says it's beautiful zayan..... Not more than you my princess listening this she blushes..... Than zayan shows her whole mansion and after that says tell me princess do u like it? No I love it..... Than zayan hugged her tightly she hugged him back...... Than zayan take her in his arms and again take her in bedroom and make her lay down in bed..... She blushes than zayan says right now I m not doing anything so don't blushes but I will do it at night listening this she turn red..... Than he call someone from landline and ask her to come in the room.... Than one lady came and greet  them.... Zayan says aayat she is Maria she is caretaker of this house..... And she will take care of you..... If you need anything just say this to her ok? Ok.... Than zayan says Maria bring food for my life Maria smiles and after a  while food came both eat food than zayan says doll you take rest I have some work I will be back soon ok? Ok come soon ok saying this he kissed her forehead and goes from there!