chapter 56

Next day zayan goes for his work and aayat again stay in mansion just than she got an idea she says Maria aunty yes mam..... Maria I m going out to visit London I will be back after some time.... But man did you ask zayan sir before going? Maria aunty i don't need anyone permission and please don't say anything to him..... I will be back before he came back..... Ohk mam.... Aayat goes out from the mansion and visit London all alone..... And she came back before zayan came.... At night zayan wants to talk to aayat but she didn't talk him and sleep.... 2 days pass exactly like this aayat visit London all alone and infact she make one friend lily.... She meet lily in the coffee shop and they talk with each other and become friends..... Lily also studying fashion designing in London.... After two days zayan sitting in his cabin and is hell irritated...
Than danish came and says why u r irritated? Aayat is not talking with me.... Oh l see bhabhi is upset with you..... Yeah.... Go and make bhabhi up..... I think you r right I"ll go and today I will make her up.... Zayan goes from there and reached his mansion when Maria seen zayan she gets scared because aayat was not in home.... He says Maria where is aayat? Sir actually.... Sir mam Maria tell me where is aayat? Sir mam.... What mam mam I m asking you something where is your mam? She is not at home...... What? Where did she go and when? Mam goes for outing.... What r u mad Maria why did you let her go all alone? Why didn't you inform me? She didn't know anything about this place..... Sir she will be back in a while..... How did you know? Sir this is not the first time mam goes out side what?