chapter 69

No please no..... Sahil says don't worry you will enjoy my touch just like you enjoy zayan touch.... Saying this he and his man laugh..... Aayat says don't you dare touch me.... Only zayan can touch me..... He has a right to touch me..... Sahil says we will see that..... He was about to touch aayat face just than he heard a gunshots voice.... He turn around and sees that zayan alone with his man was there and zayan and his man killed all his man.... Sahil gets scared seen this
Aayat sees zayan and gets happy..... Within 5 mints zayan and his man kill sahil man..... Than zayan looks at aayat..... Aayat says zayan..... Zayan runs and came closer to aayat he open the rope of her hands and aayat hugged him tightly..... He hugged her back..... Than he sees sahil face..... Who was scared like hell..... Zayan says danish take him and throw him in the cell.... Danish and his man take sahil from there..... And aayat crys while hugging him....zayan says shh my doll don't cry nothing has happened everything is fine..... She says zayan take me home please. .... Zayan take her in his lap and goes from there..... Both reached in there mansion than he takes her in there room..... He made her lay down in bed and says doll you are fine nothing is happen just sleep and some rest.... Hearing this she says don't go anywhere...... Zayan says I m not going anywhere my jaan...
zayan kissed her forehead than lay down in her chest..... Aayat hold zayan and feels she that no one can harm her now...... Zayan says sleep my jaan.... She smiles and sleeps after a while zayan also closed his eyes and sleep.... Both of them sleep in each other arms!