chapter 81

One month has been passed and in this one month aayat mother stays with aayat and zayan.....zayan and her mother in law takes very good care of aayat....
Sometimes her mother makes food for aayat and zayan which they loves the most..... In this month her mother came to know that zayan is extremely possessive for aayat.....now her mother says that she has to go back to India.... Aayat become upset listening this but she knows that her mother can't stay there for too long..... After four days her mother goes back.... And right now aayat sitting in her room and upset..... Zayan came and kissed her cheek.... She smiles litely..... My jaan don't get upset she will came here again when you deliver our baby..... She says hmmmm..... Than he says let make love to each other..... She says I m pregnant zayan..... I will take care of this don't worry saying this he made love to aayat carefully..... Some days pass normally and aayat become normal..... But after one week she became upset again zayan sees this and pamper her more..... After four days zayan says jaan I have one more surprise for you..... What surprise zayan? Come down stairs you will know.....she came down stairs and gets shocked because her in laws was there.... Zayan mother, father, grand father and grand mother..... She became extremely happy seen them and hugged her grandma and mother in law.... They all sit in the Hall and start talking with each other..... Her grand ma says zayan told us to came he says that our daughter in law is upset.... So we decided that we all will came and will take care of your..... Listening this she gets happy.... They do there dinner and went to there respective rooms.... She hugged zayan and says I love you so much..... Zayan says I love you too.... Than aayat says make love to me.... Zayan smrik and says it's my pleasure both make love to each other whole night!