chapter 84

Zayan reads the note...... Zayan yesterday when I told you that I m pregnant I thought you become happy but you says abort the child I didn't believe in my ears when you say this..... I thought all night about this than I decide that you didn't need me and my babies anymore.... I m leaving you and your house alone with my babies......now you live your life Peacefully...... Me and my babies will never distrub you again please don't try to search us we will be fine without you.... My children doesn't need that father who doesn't want them.... I m taking some money from the Woderabe hope you will not mind..... Have a safe happy life from aayat........                             When zayan reads this he couldn't believe in his eyes unknowingly he has tears in his eyes. He calls Danish and told him to search his aayat he came down stairs where he meet heena..... Heena sees zayan and asked why are you look worried? Zayan hugged his mother and crys than he told everything to heena..... Heena gets shocked and says zayan you didn't do right thing...... Ammi she was week..... That doesn't mean you can say a mother to abort her child..... We can take care of aayat and her Heath you should not say this to her..... Ammi I agree I should not say this to her but that doesn't mean she can leave me ..... Heena says we will find her..... You go and ask your man to search aayat..... Zayan goes from there and start searching for aayat..... On the other hand aayat first goes in a hotel and take one room..... After that she eats some food because she was hungry she takes her son in his lab and feed him milk..... Than both mother daughter sleep in the room. ...
Zayan was getting restless his man and zayan start searching for aayat..... At night aayat gets up and order her food.... Than she feed his son again. ..... Than both the son mother sleep again..... Zayan was getting restless his wife and his son was not with him..... Just than his man came and says sir mam is in hotel.... Zayan ask them which hotel? Xyz..... Listening this zayan goes from there..... After a while he reached in a hotel where aayat was there he knock In the room and aayat open the door she gets shocked seen zayan  ...... And zayan takes a sign of relief..... He immediately hugged aayat!