🥀Prologue🥀

Rain was dropping on the cold stones in the ground, the ones made to remember the lifeless bodies who are buried. Flowers would accompany them in a desperate attempt to bring a bit more life, but these white roses would only die quicker with the strong water droplets that fell from the dark and hallow sky.

A boy walked in the cemetery, he was alone and as pale as a ghost, finally working up the courage to go see him.

All he had to cover himself was his damp hood and a few hair strands in his face, more water dripping from it.

He crashed down to his knees in front of his little brother, folding his lips so the sorrow wouldn't fall out of his tongue so easily. He watched the stone, a waterfall practically dripping from it, falling on the freshly moved dirt that held his brother prisoner.

"Hey Felix..." thunder struck above him, growling and screaming, sending shivers down his spine.

"I'm sorry I didn't attend the burying...I couldn't barre to see it-" he cried, yet we couldn't even tell because of the rain falling on his pale cheeks.

"I miss you little brother...but don't worry"

Minho looked at the bag he brought, opening it just to see what was inside of it, the trees moving and the wind passing through them wildly.

He laid a hand on the gun and the hundreds of ammunition he was carrying, a creepy smile spreading on his lips.

"I'll join you soon enough...but first things first...." His smile dropped, looking at the tomb stone that read 'Lee Felix'.

"They'll pay for what they did to you." Thunder struck again, Minho grabbing his bag and walking away.

"I'll end the bastards who took you away from me..." he held his tears, throwing the bag over his shoulder.

"Then I'll join you..."

<3

.about a month ago.

They were the perfect little family, living in a calm and safe neighborhood. A caring mother, a devoted dad and two boys, Lee Minho and Lee Felix. They had all moved to America when the older brother was only a few months old, so they grew up there without a problem.

The two brothers were inseparable, people who passed by called them twins.

Minho was outgoing in every way possible, he made friends and became quite popular in town. He practically ruled the high school he went to, but contrary to him, Felix was the opposite.

He liked peace and quiet most of the time and didn't really bother making friends, which led to the wrong kind of attention.

It started off small, a few people calling him names in the corridors.

The biggest guy in school bumped into him, making all of his notes fly everywhere. He sighed and started to pick them up.

"Watch it fag!" He laughed with all his friends, Minho standing there, but he never said anything. Felix understood why he kept quiet, but always wished he'd stand up for him eventually.

But he never did.

It only kept getting worst, the names starting to get personal and when he didn't do anything, the bullying only got worst. He was the main target of the school, everyone picked on him, just so that they didn't take his place. He'd get thrown things, pushed against lockers, harassed even outside of school.

"Useless"

"Pathetic"

"Attention seeker"

"Good for nothing whore"