🥀time on my own🥀

.about a week later.

Jisung got out of bed quickly, hoping he could run out of the house before he was intercepted by his mother. He got dressed and made sure he looked perfect in every way he possibly could be.

He was about to head out of his house when his mothers voice called him over.

"Jisung." She said coldly with a small smile on her face, but he knew their was nothing to be happy about. He lowered his head and sighed discreetly, waiting for it.

"I Heard you have an exam today...you know I cannot be disappointed" she pinched his cheek and starred at him.

"I know mom, I'll do my best"

"Let's hope 'your best' is enough. Now go, maybe you can arrive early and study" she rushed him out of the door and he walked to school, finally relaxing when he was out of his mothers vision.

He pulled a skate from his bag that he had always hidden and skated away into the road. His mother had forbidden him from using it, but it never stopped him.

He made it in no time and went straight to his music room, taking his violin from its case and getting himself ready like he did every morning instead of studying.

He played, not once messing up. Unlike the hundreds of different lessons he went through like soccer, piano, gymnastics and guitare, the violin was something he genuinely enjoyed doing, he couldn't pass a day without laying a hand on his wooden confort, this instrument that enchanted ears to anyone who came across it, Jisung being one of them.

After a while, he heard the door creak opened again, just like he did for the entire week.

"I know you're there!" Jisung smiled, putting his bow down and looking at the door at the end of the room.

"I noticed you've been coming here all week watching me play, you can come out now" Jisung smiled as he saw a boy getting out of his hiding spot embarrassed.

"Sorry about that..." he mumbled, coming closer to him.

"No worries, do you want me to continue playing?" He asked and Minho nodded shyly, sitting down in one of the seats and looking up at him in pure fascination.

Jisung continue to play a melody and it made the older one blow away completely. He's heard instruments before, but never one that brought him so much peace.

"How long have you been playing the violin?" He asked, not quite sure if he could interrupt him or not.

"Since I was 6 years old"

"That's incredible" Minho said, now finally getting a good look at his face. He was surprised he's never spotted him before in the hallways, this boy was stunning. His body was thin yet he had muscular shoulders, making his posture look impeccable.

He was surprised he didn't ask anything about his brother. The whole school knew who he was now, out of pity mostly, but Jisung didn't say anything about it at all, he just kept this calm expression on his face.

"What about you? Got any hobbies?" They made eye contact and Jisung still had this joyful look in his eyes.

"Not really..."

"Oh come on, everyone is good at something"

"I used to like video games..."

But my brother's remote was put into a box, along with all of the things he cared about.

"What about sports?"

"I used to like swimming"

I remember when I thought Felix how to swim, his arms clinging to me for balance.