🥀right now🥀

Minho was looking down at the letter and nodded, taking it firmly into his hands and closing his eyes.

News about the school shooting had spread like wild fire, so many loses and death. The school had closed for a week after that, for the students to attempt forgetting. Not to mention that the principal had been all over the news, he was facing trial for all he had done.

They all knew he'd be sent to jail any day now, they just waited to finish this off, once and for all to get justice.

A lot of students had been caught in the fire, luckily most of them had survived the hits. Chan was a hero for saving his student who they didn't know he was in love with, he had been in the hospital and would be for the next month.

5 kids died on that day, they didn't deserve to have left this world so early on because somebody else had deemed they had enough.

As for the kid who did this, he got a life sentence, his name soon forgotten in the media, replaced by the victims names, the ones that truly mattered to remember.

Minho walked along in the cemetery, only accompanied by a bouquet of flowers he had just bought. He walked over the cold cement that united all of the tomb stones, reading over the names of those who had passed.

He crouched down to one in particular and laid the flowers perfectly down.

"Hey Felix..." he spoke calmly, winds blowing in his air.

"Hey Minho" Felix smiled and sat in front of him, already crying because he knew what was coming. He couldn't be seen, he had no clue that he was actually there.

"I brought you your favorite flowers...I used to think bringing these to tomb stones was useless but I guess I sort of get it now...I just needed a little time" Minho held the letter with his hand and stared at it for a while before opening it.

He drew the paper it contained and watched over it, smiling when he saw the first few words.

To lee Minho, my dearest older brother...

This was never your fault.

Minho let tears run down his face as he tried to read what it said despite being blinded by his own tears.

It felt like no matter what I did, nothing could ever be fixed, all I would feel was pain and regret...it wasn't the life I wanted to live. I don't know when you'll open this, but since I know you so well, it might take a while...you probably know by now what happened to me. The principal had called me into his office saying he would help me, he didn't. He did some horrible things I could never heal from, things I cannot say to anyone...I can't say it but I can write it to you here. Their are a lot of things I never said to you, a lot of things we could of done but I can't and I'm sorry that I'm leaving you behind. I'm sorry I can't go to your wedding and be next to you the whole time, I'm sorry I can't hug you anymore, I'm sorry I'm doing this...but maybe we'll meet again one day.

But before I go, I've got a few things to say to my older brother.

I love you Minho, I always have and I always will even as I'm writing your name one last time. I think you knew but I've always liked guys more then girls, I never felt safe where I was, how I felt, I wish I could of told you and heard you say "I knew it". I don't think I could have been happy for the rest of my life, but I can tell you that you were the only one that made me smile, that made me truly...happy. When you have kids, tell them their uncle loves them very much.

If you can do one last favour for me...go and meet Han Jisung...I'm sure you two will get along.

I'll always be your little brother.

Never forget me.

I love you so much.

-Lee Felix.

Minho looked at the letter all over again and sobbed, his bottom lip trembling slightly. He held the letter to his heart and let it all crash on him.

"Oh Felix...how could I ever forget you...?" He smiled and watched the engraving of his name on the stone.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to read it little brother...but now you can finally rest..."

Felix smiled and watched a glowing light above him. He turned his head to see jisung waiting at the entrance of the cemetery, so Felix nodded and only cried more.

"You're in good hands now Minho...this is my final goodbye...I love you..." Felix slowly felt himself fade away into a light source and his soul leave the land of the living to finally Rest In Peace.

Minho finally lifted his head and looked into the sky where flower petals flew away into the horizon. He heard footsteps getting closer and then a hand lay on his shoulder.

"You did amazing...I'm really proud of you" Jisung said and smiled widely. Minho got up and turned around, watching the face of the guy he had fallen for.

"So I've been thinking." Jisung looked nervous. "We've been through a lot together and we've spent a lot of time getting to know each other in the process...I guess what I'm trying to say is-"

Minho pulled him by the collar and kissed him sweetly, smiling into it the whole time.

"I love you" he said suddenly and kissed him again, Jisung wrapping his hands into his hair and deepening the kiss. Their bodies pressed together, like it was supposed to be.

The younger one then hid his face in the crook of his neck slowly and they stayed there for a while, the warm breeze getting in their lungs.

"I love you too, I don't know what I would do without you"

"I wouldn't even be here without you jisung, I owe you my greatest thanks"

They hugged for a while still, balancing back and forth.

"Theirs only a month before summer, are you doing anything in particular?" Jisung asked, making Minho frown.

"About that..."

"What?"

"Well it's the end of high school, we're graduating soon and...I made a decision"

Jisung waited for him to finish what he meant to say, swallowing thickly.

"I'm moving away...I've had enough of this place, i think it's time for a new start, somewhere safe" he said, looking into Jisung's confused eyes.

"Are you moving close by?"

"Not exactly...I'll be moving to Canada as soon as school ends."

"Why so soon?" He hung onto him.

"I can't keep reliving the same nightmares, seing where my brother died...after this school shooting, nothing feels right anymore. I need a change"

"What about me?" He asked in a small tone.

"I...haven't figured that part yet, if I'm being honest, you're the only thing that's keeping me from leaving right away"

"You can't go...not now, not ever" jisung held him so close that he could barely have any space left to breath.

"I'm sorry jisung..."

Those words meant he was serious. He had a month at best before the person he loves moved away from him.

"Don't go..." he muffled into his shirt, feeling a soft tear fall onto it as well. Minho grabbed a hand full of his hair to pull him closer and he closed his eyes.

"I love you..."