🥀lay on my floor🥀

Jisung walked to his son's room and knocked on the side of the door, watching his son stop playing with his toys and look at the two of them, Minho being a bit farther behind.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

He nodded slowly and Jisung went to sit with him on the bed, taking him into a hug.

"I know that you saw me and Minho kiss...is that right?"

"Yes..." He sounded like he was being grounded, his head lowered and his eyes drifting between him and Minho.

"I'm not mad at you sweetheart, I know you have a lot of questions, I'm here to answer them" Kaito seemed to tense a bit less and nod.

"Are friends supposed to kiss each other on the lips?" He asked shyly.

"No...no not usually, you see, minho has a special place in my heart" 

"More then friend?"

Jisung looked back at Minho and blushed slightly.

"Yes, more then friends..."

"You do that with all your friends like mommy?" He asked innocently but the mood dropped slightly, Minho furrowed his eye brows but Jisung stayed with the same expression.

"What does he mean?" Minho mumbled but they heard him.

Kaito let it slip out and regretted it, starting to tear up.

"Mommy said I had to keep it a secret..."

"Baby it's okay" he held him like he already knew something bad was going to come out of his mouth.

"S-she said that if I tell you, you'd be really really sad..."

"Kaito..." Jisung whispered.

"She takes men in our home when you are at work...they make weird noises..." he said and that's all it took for Minho to understand and take a few steps back of the room.

"I'm sorry you have to get between that baby..."

"Why does mommy lie so much papa?" He was crying slightly, his round cheeks being pink and stained with a few water droplets.

"It's alright...I'm right here"

Minho walked away into the dark hall and entered the bedroom again, where they had kissed. He waited a while, hearing jisung sing some songs and talk a bit.

Jisung finally entered the bedroom and closed the door quietly, sensing that Minho was going to burst into anger any second, but he stayed calm, for now.

"Jisung...I'm so sorry"

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong..." he looked cold again, like his skin was crawling on itself but steadily. This wasn't because he was hiding emotions.

It was because he knew.

"You already knew she was cheating...didn't you?"

"I...I did" he admitted and saw Minho confused.

"Jisung...I-"

"Save your pity. I've already accepted my faith a long time ago"

"This isn't right, why haven't you divorced yet?"

"My parents like her..." it was that simple for him, it's all it took to keep living in the same nightmare everyday.

"You can't be serious, it doesn't matter what they think or want you to do, you don't even live with them anymore"

"I know. But...my mom still has her claws in my back, no matter what I do I can't seem to get away from them. That's why I don't bring Kaito to them, he's staying far away"

Minho sat on the bed and took Jisung to sit next to him, putting a hand on his thigh.

"You told me once to stop hiding under walls, to let my emotions out what ever they might be. Now I want you to do the same..."

"About what? Do you want to hear when I saw her banging the neighbor? Or maybe you want to know how miserable I was when I came back in the house while she was doing it and had to pretend like nothing happened. Or maybe even how my mother would fucking hit me when I barely...barely raised a voice..." he was on the verge of crying, so much anger and mistrust in his voice.

"Pity me for staying all you want...I can't lose Kaito...if I end this, i won't get to see him most of the time, I can't be away from my son." Jisung was staring at his hands carefully placed on his lap.

"I understand but...you can't keep living like this bunny" he allowed himself to use his old nickname, Jisung holding back his smile.

"I know..."

"And I'm sorry you had to see that...nobody deserves to be cheated on" he cupped his face and kissed his lips.

"Isn't this...cheating?"

"It is but...it feels right. I've never been so sure about something..."

"Minho...I eh..." Jisung started to get teary eyes and just looked at Minho to let it all crash on him. He closed his eyes and laid his head on his shoulder, crying softly, small sounds coming quietly from the younger one. Minho caressed his hair, rubbing his back at the same time.

"We can stop talking about things, want to just lay in bed? I can let you sleep"

"Don't leave..." he curved his fingers to grab a hold of his shirt and some dry tears were already on it.

"You want me to stay?"

"To hold me..." he sounded like a child again, this was the Jisung he knew, the fragile side of him that could feel like shattered glass.

"I'm not going anywhere, just try and get some rest"

"I didn't say I wanted to sleep"

Minho paused and couldn't answer before Jisung kissed his delicately, sweetly, like he was tasting the flavour and enjoying every part of it. He could still feel the salty tears on his lips, only making him pull Jisung closer.

Minho laid him down and pressed his body on top of him, nothing too intense, just enough to show he cared. So they kissed until Jisung was too tired to, moving becoming lazy and messy.

"Just admit you're tired" Minho said as he pulled away from him.

"I am no such thing..." his eyes were half opened, barely holding still.

"You're cute..." Minho placed himself next to him and pulled him much closer, kissing his forehead.

"You make things complicated now..."

"How so?"

"Because you give me one more reason to leave her..."